Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Order of Eld

OS
    iOS
    Hah. Wasting a whole weekend playing any game is probably not going to happen at this stage in my life, and definitely not a game I play on my phone. If I ever bark any order, it’ll be telling you to spend time with your friends and family! When I think about all the hours I spent for that six years in La La Land, I realize I never want to fall in that trap again. It was fun, but a person can over do just about anything.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

Current Champion: Strange Land Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Soo, i don’t expect anyone to put a mobilegame before anything else, but the aformentioned players are still just sitting there with zero checkins. Are there any benefits with having them around (clan xp, tribute or...?), or will the rest of us still get the usual without them. In that case i think they should be removed and possibly replaced

Have room for a couple of troopers \,,/
    \,,/ - - \,,/ ---------"There can be Önly Öne"--------- \,,/ - - \,,/

OS
    Android
    few trooper spots open, Eddie preferred
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111
    Playing for free

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    Soo, i don’t expect anyone to put a mobilegame before anything else, but the aformentioned players are still just sitting there with zero checkins. Are there any benefits with having them around (clan xp, tribute or...?), or will the rest of us still get the usual without them. In that case i think they should be removed and possibly replaced

Have room for a couple of troopers \,,/
    Yeah, I’m aware of the deadbeats, Tex. They’ll be dumped when we get more requests from players to join. We picked up a new one yesterday. We are sitting at 29, so I’ll drop as needed to keep an empty spot or two. For now I don’t think it matters much.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

Current Champion: Strange Land Eddie