hi there guys. i have a 4 star awakened lord of light. for the next awakening i need 25 4star awakening shards. i have just 17. in the info it says they drop from lol dungeon levels i to xv. i am playing level xii all the time for so long and not a single one of them. am i doing something wrong? i cant go to level xiii as i seem to lose from that boss on last level all the time. and i dont have enough ironite to revive (i dont pay for the game).
is there a bug in the game? do these shards drop from higher levels than level 12? i am stuck what should i do? i am guessing that if i make my team stronger perhaps in higher levels ill get em, but i cant.
i am using a shaman eddie (for the revives) the gunner lord of light i mentioned (awesome that he grands invincibility to everyone), count draculs (for his high critical killing and perfect disable) and gunner minotaur.

it is a decent team. i really wish i had better talismans. i have a 6 set primordial passive that i am not using as well as a singularity 6 set. but i do not thing they will do any help to me in these levels...
i am one talisman short of 6 set starfire passive. if i had a 6 set perhaps the damage reflected in first round of lol boss, would make me farm higher level. but i dont have it and dont know how to get it. oh well.

any tips on how to get the shard or farm higher level, are appreciated. i wont pay the game though. cheers