Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Achievements tab lost gangland & labyrinth achievements

As title states. I logged in this morning and my achievements tab is missing a bunch of the new stuff that was added. I was about half way thru the gangland achievements and i had intended on finishing them today... now they arent there and possibly my progress has been lost?

OS
    Android
    I have at least one other person confirm they are missing on their game also. Im sending in a ticket.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I have at least one other person confirm they are missing on their game also. Im sending in a ticket.
    I submitted a ticket yesterday #46319, all f ed up showing I have achievements to claim but they don't display, instead showing every 1st level achievement greyed out or not yet started Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-28-18-57-49.png
Views: 388
Size:  277.5 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-10-28-18-57-20.png
Views: 416
Size:  360.6 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-10-28-18-58-08.png
Views: 416
Size:  364.9 KB
    Last edited by edsel; 10-29-2019 at 02:15 PM.

OS
    Android
    I have the same issue. I completed an awakened goal and 8t shows I have completed it but cant claim it. I havent sent a ticket yet, hoping for a hot fix.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Got the same problem. Unfortunately, I only noticed that after running Gangland. Really hoping that these runs didn't just go to waste.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I have the same issue. I completed an awakened goal and 8t shows I have completed it but cant claim it. I havent sent a ticket yet, hoping for a hot fix.
    So lord of light xi-xv 3000 times registered, I claimed it, but then the next tier reward up from here clearing it 5000 times only shows I have cleared it way less than 3000, which I obviously have passed. I grind XV many keys each week, I am hoping my runs are counting now and previously. I like the reward at 5000!Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-29-15-11-13.png
Views: 277
Size:  333.8 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-10-29-15-12-58.png
Views: 383
Size:  319.2 KB

OS
    Android
    Same thing happened to my awakening missions. I completed 22 and it only shows 2. At least I recovered my 20 awakening reward.

I will send a ticket on this one. Is anyone else having these issues?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Edsel.. I hit 5000 runs during the achievements debacle.... Had to let it sit for a few days because it couldn't be claimed... and I knew that was the only possible thing causing the red badge on the tab... but once they corrected the tab... I claimed it without an issue.

The real kicker is the reward are ACTUALLY worth it for those achievements That's so very rare.

That being posted... NONE of my runs in the Gangland dungeon EVER counted.. none of them. So I stopped running that dungeon. I suspect they removed those achievements because they only worked for SOME users, not all.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-29-2019 at 11:23 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    That being posted... NONE of my runs in the Gangland dungeon EVER counted.. none of them. So I stopped running that dungeon. I suspect they removed those achievements because they only worked for SOME users, not all.
    Same problem here......

OS
    Android
    I have problem like Edsel, only difference is my Gauntlet progress bar...

I think previous goal was at 300 gauntlet battles, and after i claimed that next goal is at 500 but my progress is reduced to 59 battles now

Name:  Screenshot_20191030-141121_3.png
Views: 355
Size:  411.3 KB
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111
    Playing for free