Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Why you don't buff the basic stats of on old toon like Samurai? Only a little bit more damage means nothing in PvP or Gauntlet. More skill levels? Why? Ah, I know...we got too many skillshards farmed, right?
    I do find it annoying that they "add skill levels" i.e. need more skill shards... so VHE who needed 34.. now needs 41 skill shards..... and he's not really THAT much more powerful. And that's A LOT of SS for new players.... who are really the ones that will utilize older Eds more. Guess it doesn't really matter for older players.. 7 more skill shards isn't a deal breaker at a certain point. It'd be annoyed if I just got VHE and were close to having him fully sharded, only to discover I now need 7 more.....
    Last edited by Yup; 10-30-2019 at 08:34 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Ok so you're nerfing a talisman set that stops blocking true damage after a certain number of rounds. Not cool.
    Also, I don't know if you're reading support, but I've sent several tickets. Magus LoL is not stealing 3 power as the ability says. Cheers.

OS
    Android
    Yeah I am also a little confused as to how the changes will effect starfire and celestial sets. Orbit nerf was probably going to happen, but then those Valhalla talismans sound like they may be the new OP set until they also get nerfed (assuming they actually work like the description says, that is :P).

Nice to see the CotD's get some love, long overdue.

Lack of general bug fixes though worries me ....I mean theres plenty of them.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 10-31-2019 at 01:45 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Beach, I was using mag LoL in the descent dungeon and it was stealing power on its basic move. I just tried it in gauntlet and it was stealing power. I dont see a problem.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Muzzleloader! I've tested my M LoL after reading your comment but... I don't have 100% success stealing power from enemies. He still has something like 45% chance, despite being awaken at level 8 already

OS
    Android
    Tuning changes to characters are ok. It is nice to see some love given to older toons. What is absolutely unacceptable is the orbits nerf. Only a few days after an event where it required grind, spending so much ironite for a second set, and you nerf the set. Well, this is sad. I am glad I chose not to spend time and resources for a second set in this event. I feel sorry for the players that did though..
    What is even sadder is that the game is so unstable and so problematic, that now not only does it crash even in cosmos battles (powerslave),but also when you go and add/remove some talismans, or change tabs, or go to a different menu. After some interaction the app crashes after a couple of minutes. I am not even daring to touch gauntlet. Crash,crash,crash everywhere.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    The devs timing is nearly always in question. Nerfing something so soon after having it as a grind win or ironite spend is not ideal - in fact it is the opposite of that. The same could be said where you spend real money on a character and then a dungeon comes out where you can get him. It would be nice to know that this will happen - so I bought Gangland, now you can get farm him, I didn't buy Lone Star, will I be able to get him for the collection. I get it, they need folk to buy stuff and the 'fear' of having a full collection or always missing one character will make folk spend. After Gangland I was a bit annoyed with myself so I did not get Lone Star....I guess the devs can play with that and win so they do it...make sense to them but not so good for us and I get that!

Glad to see old characters getting a face lift and some mechanics changed - all fine with that and hope that continues as there are so many cool characters out there that no one uses much at all. I wonder when a natural one star dungeon will appear! LOL
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well... dropping ANYTHING to 60% means the AI will get ±>85% and the player will get ±<45%...... if things hold true to form... While I don't have any direct statistical data.. there's seems to be a 15% fluctuation in reality. The "streaky AI".
    Yep. This is the worst thing they can do - drop the percentage (not for the "streaky AI" of course)
    Pumpkins United

Member of Clan Bulgaria 681

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    The devs timing is nearly always in question. Nerfing something so soon after having it as a grind win or ironite spend is not ideal - in fact it is the opposite of that. The same could be said where you spend real money on a character and then a dungeon comes out where you can get him. It would be nice to know that this will happen - so I bought Gangland, now you can get farm him, I didn't buy Lone Star, will I be able to get him for the collection. I get it, they need folk to buy stuff and the 'fear' of having a full collection or always missing one character will make folk spend. After Gangland I was a bit annoyed with myself so I did not get Lone Star....I guess the devs can play with that and win so they do it...make sense to them but not so good for us and I get that!

I get that. I have Gangland and Lone Star.. and Ed Hunter... but.. here's the thing.. I needed ironite.. so $10 on Ironite was no big deal.. and if I happen to also get an Ed.. why not. It's not like any of these are game-changers. They are 3 star Ed with no fury and okay passives. Now.. if they sold JUST the Ed with no extras, I'd be pissed.. or if they were 5 star Ed with big implications in PvP... I'd be pissed... but there are enough other items to warrant the purchase even if the dust-collecting 3 star Ed is part of a dungeon release later.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Gangland may now be grinded for where he was previously acquired for real money. There are many talisman sets that fall under the same category. I dont see it being a big deal that is how the game is designed. You spend real money for short term advantages, that is the way of freemium games.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around