Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Gangland achievements are counting runs for me now.... since they removed them and then added them back.

Still curious about the Labyrinth dungeon
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Gangland may now be grinded for where he was previously acquired for real money. There are many talisman sets that fall under the same category. I dont see it being a big deal that is how the game is designed. You spend real money for short term advantages, that is the way of freemium games.
    Don't get me wrong - I agree. like Yup I saw what was a good deal and took it for Gangland - the extras were also a consideration so I do get it and I am not against any of it at all. I just hope they put lone star up like Gangland to make it fair across the board. I have no doubt )well some!) that all stuff will be farmable eventually.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    What would we think about an alternative for the change to Orbits? They'll still be pretty effective with an Accuracy Up buff even with the nerf, if you can find a team that can bring that. What if it was kept at 100%, and removes/cleansed say "Up to Four" of each effect? Effectively the same effect against teams that don't use many status effects, but somewhat limited against status heavy teams.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Hey Devs, are you begging for me to Hate you and this Game?

You bunch of jerk offs..... I bought two 2 Orbit sets originally..... now you alter our business deal. No other business purchases change the product after final purchase.

You kill gameplay w/ bugs and connection issues causing loss of rewards & resources. You pump out too many events and characters/talis instead of fixing issues.
    Then give meager increases to old toons, WHILE EFFIN US ON THE STUFF THAT DOES WORK!

This BS to Orbits is mean and underhanded.
    Did some lvl 25 newbies on FB bitch about them so much to get you to nerf it,
    or did your team just sit around bored saying "F our customers! We will teach them a lesson for being loyal and enjoying the game. How dare they succeed.... we will destroy their efforts!"

Was anyone asking for this change?

The talis downfall before was that the character was weaker on Hp and you couldn't use a cosmic.

Good job on once again destroying our joy and love of the game.

I see alot of adds for RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS.
    I wonder if they are a better, more mature company who doesn't f#@k their customers after purchase.

The only reason I'm still here is because I have invested so much money, so much time, and so much effort.

Starting over would suck, but the more you keep penalizing the veterans/whales to even the playing field with newbies, the less different it would feel to just start new SOMEWHERE ELSE!

BECAUSE OF SH!T LIKE THIS.... I HATE YOUR GAME!

The ratio of negatives vs. positives
    is 10 to 1.

What's next Vipers (again) .... Alchemy?

I'm tired of bending over and spreading my cheeks for this "Profit of the Beast"
    called Navigator Games!
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-01-2019 at 07:47 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    All Hail Bakura!
    All Hail Bakura!
    All Hail Bakura!
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    .......stuff............

While I certainly would have worded it differently. I do whole-heartedly agree with the sentiment.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    While I certainly would have worded it differently. I do whole-heartedly agree with the sentiment.
    "stuff" was my re-wording.... originally I typed SH!T.

I feel I'm being provoked.

Seriously, why? Did anyone ask for this change.

It's not about feeling "Almighty" in arena, it's about "NOT feeling dominated" due to bugs and AI boost.

These talis and new toons gave me hope.
    I have most of the major toons and talis, all the relics, but being in the top 100 a month or two ago, fighting the AI and bugs, made the game unbearable and depressing!

I'm sure nerfing Van Helsing is next.
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-01-2019 at 08:52 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    This BS to Orbits is mean and underhanded. Was anyone asking for this change?
    No one was asking for a change. Just another example of them nerfing talismans/characters out of the blue and ignoring know issues that do need fixing. They’re also nerfing Orbit talismans about 2 weeks after they were a featured event set, that took extra time & ironite to acquire. This isn’t the first time and probably won’t be the last. 2-3 more updates until players have blown through enough material to awaken characters, will the Awakening characters start getting nerfed...

OS
    Android
    When I was a brand-new player I read on this forum about OP characters eventually getting nerfed. Then I read about the new meta being OP talismans. So naturally I asked, "are the OP talismans also going to get nerfed?"

Nerfing OP resources is not new to gaming, but it's sure an ethical razor's edge when revenue is directly generated from obtaining specific resources.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Even if they dont nerf the awakening toons, there will be new better, faster, stronger toons around the corner with additional OP talisman to boot. Liliths were considered the same as the LoLs followed by the gods. Then they decided to turn the sausage grinder on and spit out toons like a drunken sailor spends money after payday.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around