Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

October 2019, Part 2 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    Waiting for Orbit Shitstorm...

Name:  download_20150420_214706.gif
Views: 706
Size:  271.4 KB

OS
    Android
    I figured the OP Talismans would get nerfed. They do it for OP characters, so...
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    So.. I'm curious....

The Yin talismans don't fill the entire round hole for a talisman... so.. will the Yang talismans fill the remaining portion of same spot as the Yin talisman, putting two talismans in one slot???

Will you need 6 slots for both the Yin and Yang talismans (each being a 3-set)? Or will they "meld" taking only 3 slots for both talisman sets?
    Last edited by Yup; 10-30-2019 at 05:45 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    So.. I'm curious....

The Yin talismans don't fill the entire round hole for a talisman... so.. will the Yang talismans fill the remaining portion of same spot as the Yin talisman, putting two talismans in one slot???

Will you need 6 slots for both the Yin and Yang talismans (each being a 3-set)? Or will they "meld" taking only 3 slots for both talisman sets?
    lol, well played

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Ahner View Post
    Waiting for Orbit Shitstorm...
    So soon after we worked for them in the recent werewolf fragment event feels a little rough, not going to lie.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I cant tell if the starfire change is a buff or nerf... could we get a clarification?

Currently, if your team has a damage prevention (like VanHel Passive) the Starfires seem to reflect no damage. Is this meant to fix that and make it so damage is reflected regardless of whether the damage is prevented? Or is it it meant to apply damage to enemies at a lesser amount if THEY have certain shields? Im confused.

Considering the similar wording on Celestial, is it specifically pertaining to the interaction between these 2 sets?

OS
    iOS
    Well... dropping ANYTHING to 60% means the AI will get ±>85% and the player will get ±<45%...... if things hold true to form... While I don't have any direct statistical data.. there's seems to be a 15% fluctuation in reality. The "streaky AI".
    Last edited by Yup; 10-30-2019 at 06:08 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Why you don't buff the basic stats of on old toon like Samurai? Only a little bit more damage means nothing in PvP or Gauntlet. More skill levels? Why? Ah, I know...we got too many skillshards farmed, right?
    You nerfed Orbit? What about Labyrinth?
    I don't understand your priorities.

PS what about Magma Best Eddie? He should get the same buffs as Beast Eddie, right?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I cant tell if the starfire change is a buff or nerf... could we get a clarification?

Currently, if your team has a damage prevention (like VanHel Passive) the Starfires seem to reflect no damage. Is this meant to fix that and make it so damage is reflected regardless of whether the damage is prevented? Or is it it meant to apply damage to enemies at a lesser amount if THEY have certain shields? Im confused.

Considering the similar wording on Celestial, is it specifically pertaining to the interaction between these 2 sets?
    This! everything regarding how the skills work and/or how the should work according to their descriptions its been a little/too much confusing lately, it would be nice to know what to really expect for those pasives or talis. eg Celestial says block ALL damage but that currently its not really happening. Is it wrong or the description its a little gray? clarification please if you can

And about the other changes and nerfs... they look actually sensible. However as someone said before, you just put some orbits to sell a couple of days ago... timing bro! Anyway still orbit it a awesome set to have.

Also nice to see old chars to have some tunning!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"