Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I am not sure if it is posted anywhere, but if you ever paid attention to the time you could figure it out.

One thing you should be aware of is if you try and refresh the opponents screen in the arena and come across the connect issue, log out of the game. If you try and refresh again it usually cost you ironite without warning. Sometimes if you log out and come back the opponents screen maybe refreshed. If the opponents didnt change you can refresh again for free.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yep, no you can't figure it out that way. See first post in this thread.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    well.. it does.. the app simply doesn't update every time there's 1 more SOT added.

I am not arguing that it's "Fine". I agree it's horribly misleading. I'm just explaining why it's misleading
    Last edited by Yup; 10-30-2019 at 10:42 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thanks guys. I'm not arguing with y'all, I understand what you're saying. EDITED OP SO THIS INFO IS AVAILABLE TO NEW USERS
    Last edited by Ydex; 10-30-2019 at 10:56 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    From what I've observed, the SoT value only increases if you have the app open when the timer ticks over. If you've minimised the game, or have it running in the background, the SoT value wont increase when you swap back to it. However, when the next timer ticks over, it should update you to the correct total. Closing and restarting the app will also update it to the correct number.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I've gone all this time thinking the SoT only updates when the app is running, not minimized, and you have less than 120 SoT.

Because it never updates the displayed number, even while you're literally sitting there watching the timer refresh.

OS
    iOS
    It is defo 1 per five minutes - the counter starts at 5 and counts down and you gain a sand - works for me anyway so hence 12 an hour.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496