Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Most efficient way to farm gold these days?

I've been spending my gold like crazy and was wondering what is the current most efficient way of farming gold?
    Farm Powerslave or NotB or Lord of the Flies? Or certain dungeons?

OS
    Android
    I believe the best gold farming is NC madness.it costs 8 SoT but earn 24K on average per battle. You also may earn several talis per normal SoT refill to sell. The downside to NC is you hardly earn any ironite or SoT.

One refill in NC earns you on average 500K gold including selling talisman.
    Powerslave gives about 300K gold with about a 25% ironite return.
    AMoLaD is close to powerslave and give you some 3* evo shards.

Powerslave and AMoLaD are also good at leveling toons while grinding, which adds to actual gold saved that you dont spend on leveling toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    My vote is for Powerslave. I would say it gives closer to a 50% ironite return (15 ironite back per refill on average). Also, the low SoT cost per run, along with good SoT returns from farming, all add up to a really good ironite to gold conversion rate (if that's all you care about - the other drops aren't great).
    Last edited by druid138; 10-30-2019 at 11:43 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I've always farmed powerslave for gold. It's easy to level up lots of characters, ironite return is good, and the sot return is about the best that I've seen.

OS
    iOS
    Night City Madness.. hands down. Sell off talismans for even more gold. One mega-refill running Words of Warning = roughly 2Million + Talisman sales. Note Words of Warning rather than last battle because that way you earn at least another 3k gold per run.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Farming the Dracula dungeon for another day earns a lot of gold as well.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Farming the Dracula dungeon for another day earns a lot of gold as well.
    Yes, that’s true. But this dungeon closes today. So I will return to farm in powerslave which I do for over one year now I’d say.

It’s good for leveling chars, gold agarage per run is 7,5k, mostly I get 30 SoT back to buy the next round without any further costs. So want do I need more 😜

OS
    iOS
    Usually Powerslave for me for all of the reasons other have provided above. I am doing Dracula today but will revert to Powerslave after that. The key thing for me is that you can almost loop farming with the ironite gains (not quite for me but very close usually) and you can level characters (which there are a lot of for me with my recent sac gains and levelling dupes for next sac - all saves gold) - as I can play all day pretty much I just loop farming on Powerslave and after a week or two you recover a lot of gold (harder to do these days due to the number of events and grind fest linked to dungeons) but it has always been my main place and will continue to be until something changes.

Also don't forget to do your daily and weekly dungeons as they provide a load of gold per run. I may even turn to selling talisman if I need to - I have a near full 500 characters and all of them carry talisman - not to that max but they are stored there and I need to sort that out and sell what I do not want or need anymore.

I am at my lowest gold for a very long time due to the recent sac fest I had so it will take a while for me to get over 100M again, never mind 289M which was my highest gold and that was only a month or so ago!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Which level of powerslave are you doing?
    I did some SoT on last level on madness, but only gave me one or two fragments of evolution.
    For me, NC it's the best for money.

OS
    Android
    Madness powerslave will earn about 300K gold per refill after selling the talisman, plus you get 25-50% ironite return. Along with leveling toons for free. If you use a trooper Ed you get even more leveling for free.

NC madness with earn you about 500K gold after selling talisman per normal refill. You will earn very little SoT or ironite, but the 3* evo runes are nice if you need them.

At the end there is not much difference in gold value, but NC gives a few better rewards while powerslave give ironite back. NC is faster, but without buying SoT you cant use all your troopers on free SoT.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around