Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Clan Soul Reward

Maybe I missed it, but didn’t see any
    mention of Clan Soul rewards, so took one for the team.

Big mistake.

300 Ironite got me:

One Legendary Soul
    One 3* Sacrificial Heart
    Five Red Clan Currency Skulls

What a waste. And not only did it have crap rewards, but it blocked my ability to buy talisman souls with Clan Currency, which was previously an option before I dropped the Clan soul.

Name:  DC64A0D0-0B8A-4102-8F6B-B643C8230E3D.jpeg
Views: 913
Size:  136.6 KB

Moral of the story? Don’t do it unless you’re a real gambler. But if you DID do it - it would be good to post your results in this thread to see how things compare
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    300 ironite and only 5 red skulls? i would have thought you at least get 100 at minimum for that much ironite

OS
    iOS
    Yes sir. Complete rip off.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Where do you even see clan souls for 300 ironite? I only see them in the clan store for 5 red skulls? Also the talisman souls are still unavailable on my clan store screen despite joining the clan on day one and checking in every day, it says our clan is not high enough level yet to unlock that.

OS
    iOS
    errr.. don't spend ironite on a beta stage. They don't know how or if anything is working.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I did buy one too just out of curiosity and got a legendary clan soul, which gave me something like (can't remember exactly, cause it wasn't anything special) 1 skillshard, 500 mythical talisman soul frags and something else I can't recall atm, nothing really useful anyway...so yeah kinda 300 ironite wasted
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    iOS
    Am I right in thinking that the only thing of value in a clan soul is the chance for some op talismans (I think Labyrinth was a possible drop)

OS
    iOS
    The Tribute soul has never been available to me... "clan level not high enough" even when the clan was at #2.. which I have no clue how or why. No idea how ranks are determined. Maybe it's because no one in my clan has bought a Tribute Soul

But yes the talismans are a better spend for Red Skulls.... Not sure about Labyrinth, but Warlord, Tower, Banner, Gate, and Siege... The Tribute soul is the only thing you can buy with Ironite.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    But yes the talismans are a better spend for Red Skulls.... Not sure about Labyrinth, but Warlord, Tower, Banner, Gate, and Siege... The Tribute soul is the only thing you can buy with Ironite.
    Labyrinth talismans are available in the tribute souls

OS
    iOS
    My clan is near lv6 and tribute soul is available