Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    iP4.. my clan IS at level 6.. and the Tribute soul is unavailable Beta So by "near" do you mean at 5?

Hand how do you know you're "Near" anything?? I see no way of telling. That % bar is for checkins best I can tell, not rank climbing. Again.. all beta so who knows
    Last edited by Yup; 10-31-2019 at 05:55 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    where the rank is on the clan screen, upper left corner. Ours says 6 and below it, there is a progress bar and a %. it is different than going into the "check in" button and seeing that progress bar.

As far as I can tell, the only way to progress the clan level and rank up is simply by checking in currently, so it is slow going.

regarding the store purchases, i have sent a ticket and also posted a bug in the forums. Some people have posted screen shots where the entire store is available for purchase regardless of their clan rank. Others like you and me have the items greyed out and it seems to be "working as intended". Unfortunately, that means we are getting screwed because we cannot buy the red/gold talisman souls and until we finally hit level 6, we couldnt buy the awakening souls either. (granted I realize the gold/red souls are probably a trap and its an RNG nightmare, but there is still at least a perceived advantage to those who are bugged)

OS
    iOS
    I think that % under the 6 is a check-in meter.. it matches the bar when you click "check in". We were at 2.. then 3.. then 5.. now 6.. no clue why we're dropping or how to raise things. If you watch the % bar there.. it's really the same as the check in bar and unrelated to that "6". It's lower immediately after rollover, then climbs.. and is near complete or complete for the next rollover. The clan level doesn't change due to that bar.

But w're all sort of guessing
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Okay.. seems I was mistaken.. for clans higher numbers are better (Unlike everywhere else in this app - jeezus.. consistency would be nice). So my clan hasn't been "dropping" it's been climbing....
    CLANLESS