Suggestion about souls

As many of you have noticed, there is deopped a load of regulare souls. When you are past lvl 20 you don't need regulare souls anymore (atleast not the characters). I'm sitting on 240 souls and i know that there are others who sit on a load of them aswell. So my suggestion is to use some regulare souls to get rare souls. You could for example "forge" 10-30 2* souls to get a rare soul. If anyone have something to add, please let me know. Do you see any pro/cons, comment!
    Last edited by Bjørni; 09-08-2016 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Typo

I am sitting on more than a thousand regular souls i would love something like that. Even if it was like 50 regular souls for 1 rare.

OS
    iOS
    Excellent idea. Get far too many souls for how hard it is to get a good character.

Would rather have less chance of getting a soul and when you do get one you have a much higher chance to get a higher character than how it is now.

I sell them regulary to gain gold as well...

Quote Originally Posted by vgta99 View Post
    I sell them regulary to gain gold as well...
    I dont need gold, i am sitting on almost 22 milion gold. I need good new chars to invest on. But no way i get any good ones.

OS
    iOS
    Am i the only one that doesnt have any souls...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    I dont need gold, i am sitting on almost 22 milion gold. I need good new chars to invest on. But no way i get any good ones.
    fully agree with you, gold is useless in the endgame, they should do something about it, aybne convert it to ironite/rare souls/sands of time/shards/runes/...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Am i the only one that doesnt have any souls...
    We are 2 Nekroliun....