Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Awakening/Talisman souls..

So the "extras" from Awakening and Talisman souls seem backwards....

What I mean is shouldn't the Talisman souls drop hearts and Awakening souls drop idols?? After all Awakening takes millions in gold. It would make sense that an Awakening soul provides those resources.

I'm sure this isn't some "revelation" to devs. At least I hope there's some logic to the current set up.

But I wonder why the reversal? Just to slow down awakening?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The cosmics were around a while before awakening was, and given the cost of evolving and scaling up cosmic Talisman the 5* idol seemed to me to be the perfect answer to the cost.

Now the awakening process is here it’s blown the cost of evolving a cosmic Talisman out of the water...
    I agree hearts whilst welcome are not really much use for the cause, perhaps we should be awarded 5 x 5* idols at a time ?that might balance up the absurd cost for awakening higher end characters...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    If they become generous and give 5 idols, that many only give them the idea for more awakening toons. Once they somewhat ease a bottleneck they just create a new one, it keeps everyone on thier toes.

SS was once scarce, 3* evo shards were impossible, SoW, 3* evo runes, cosmic evo resorces. All were scarce at one time, then they opened thier purse strings to only cause a bottleneck at awakening resorces.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The thing that gets me is, I don't have a single Awakenable character. By the time I vaguely understood that the feature was introduced, I would have had to complete Events from before I was even playing. I could have just barely gotten an LoL, once I understood how Events work, but I picked up talismans instead--which I needed way more than a single glamour character.

I figured eventually they would release more Awakenable characters.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I suspect.. "awakenable" will be the new "default" for the more prized characters (Like Moonchild). I can see why they won't have 5 sets (like the werewolves) that are all awakenable.. but the premier characters..I'd kind of expect that more often.

And I wasn't suggesting "5 Idols" Yeah that'd be nice by I try and keep my dreams at least somewhat in reality I just think the 1Mil Gold is more useful to Awakening than it is to cosmic talisman evolution. (I get the humor - yeah 10 5 star idols per awakening soul would be ideal )

Long and skinny... there needs to some way to collect more gold somewhere... Night City will provide roughly 1.5Mil per mega refill (Words of Warning). Which is a decent return and I don't mean to devalue that. But that's still quite slow after you've just dropped 6-10Mil awaking something. It would be nice if LOL 15 dropped more gold.. or one of the other "special" dungeons - Airstrip, Raven's Alter. (Not Mayan though - it sucks!) With all the grind events every month, there's no time to grind Night City repeatedly when you are only doing it for gold.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The shop is full of those "warrior awakening" and "magus awakening" packs, but what for? EXCLUSIVELY for LoLs, characters that you must have LoL to get (in an event that's not even running anymore), one toon that you have to place number one in the gauntlet to get, and who else? Raven Witch--a character that is literally unobtainable? None of the Dracula Dungeon characters, none of the toons available for frontier coins (except five identical LoLs), none of the characters that are obtainable by any type of soul fragments. COME ON, why bother having the feature?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Well.. you CAN get the wicker characters.. it's not fun.. but you can.

I agree, they are for long-term players far more than anything.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    The wicker toons aren't that bad. It may be a long grind, but the amount of evo shards is worth the grind. You get 2 3* shards each battle. The ironite to shard ratio is much better than LoL X battles.the drop of FC is small but adds up after hundreds of battles. Each battle cost 20 ironite but you get a good SoT and ironite return.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I've logged on and played every single day for 2-3 months, and there are medium-term goals that I've been happy to achieve in that time--maybe not "the best" goals, but something to push me a little further along. The "awakening" stuff, though, it just falls in a big "gap" for me.

I have TONS and TONS of "awakening materials" flooding my inventory, because I can auto--easily-- the dungeons that drop the stuff. And it's not about getting "stronger" because I can obliterate--easily-- teams in PvP that have "awakened" characters.

I've literally considered just SELLING all the "awakening" stuff to get it out of my inventory.

Sorry to hijack your thread.

How do you get the evolved wicker toons? Do frags drop in a key dungeon?

OS
    Android
    Ah my son, who still very occasionally plays, traded all the frontier coins I’d been saving on his game for a mythical soul...
    He pulled Raven Witch, so she is obtainable! And valuable at any level!

Muzzleloader your right as usual... The carrot they dangle in front of us changes to an apple then the next thing and then the next thing, if we enjoy the game with our eyes wide open and aware of their methods that’s fine but lately I’m just plain sick of their crap. I seem to be always needing some type of evolution runes and the places to find them I play but they won’t drop. I have heaps and heaps of potentially awesome Talisman I’ve earnt or purchased but I can’t evolve them because I have to farm something other than the latest event to get them.

RNG has a very tight grip on me at the moment, I would need to have a radical shake up of the way I play the game to change its grip on me I think.

I like to think I’m a customer of Navigator Games and that when I spend my money on whatever, to get an edge or something that 1/10 times they might throw me a decent character or something to keep me wanting to play and enjoying
    The game.
    The truth is they really don’t give a rats arse about any of us, there’s someone else to replace even the most long term avid player, If they don’t come up with something truly different or start something in the clan soon I fear I’ll be gone.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan