Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello everyone.

Just to update you all on this situation. Cyborg Eddie is no longer awakenable (solved in an update early yesterday evening). We have just finished contacting all affected players. The Awakening process was reverted, and all materials were returned.
    So is there a hotfix going through as we speak? I don’t seem to be able to load the game atm...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    There's a very big problem:
    Alexander Eddie passive doesn't work anymore.
    All negative effects of the Beast now apply to him and kill him very easly in the last level of Underworld.
    I changed the talismans but nothing to do:
    I lose every time !!!
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Lantern Talismans event reward. No explanation what they do in game event news. Not updated in game Talisman guide.
    Looked back on Oct. & Sept. tuning notes, not mentioned there either. Developers, really sloppy...
    inflict random type/number/duration of burn effects at start of turn, 50% chance to remove beneficial from each enemy & heal random ally for 10% of HP -for each- burn type on each enemy after each action
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello everyone.

Just to update you all on this situation. Cyborg Eddie is no longer awakenable (solved in an update early yesterday evening). We have just finished contacting all affected players. The Awakening process was reverted, and all materials were returned.
    Cool, cool. Should we start saving up awakening materials for the Cyborg Monday event by any chance?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    So... I'd say the first round of server updates was a fail...

Doesn't seem like anything was "helped" with this update...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I havent played that much, but there were fewer connectivity crashes. I would say that it's about 25% chance than an arena refresh works and doesnt cause me too logout.

There still are connectivity crashes that you cant just log back in immediately. So trying to run any keyed dungeons is still a spin on the roulette wheel of playability.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    There are less connection issues for me - they still exist for sure but not in the frequency of before the update and it used to be worse on the weekend as well so I think something positive has come from the update on this issue at least.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Yesterday was bad. But today it really is much smoother.
    Last week only 30 Raven's Altar runs have been possible for me within the timelimit today I made again over 40 runs.

P.S. dear devs. What About the problems with the achievements? There are different threads pointing to this but no "official" comment so far.
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 11-04-2019 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    I wasn’t contacted. I lost gold and materials as well. Didn’t bother opening a ticket but if YOU are contacting US then please contact me too. I wasted resources awakening this Eddie.
    Hi there!

I've just had a look at your Zugzwang account, and it looks like you never awakened Cyborg Eddie. He is still at 5 stars, and I can confirm no awakening materials have been used. We were able to identify every player who successfully awakened this character and contacted them. Do you have a different account where you completed this awakening perhaps?

OS
    Android
    Leviathan, when are you going to fix the refresh problem in the arena. When I try and refresh only about 25 % of the time does it work properly, after the last fix. If you dont logout immediately you can lose ironite as if you are trying to refresh again before the 30 minute timer is complete.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around