Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Not sure what to call this bug

Since last update, I've had this issue with all android devices, running versions 5 and 6 of android.

Often, when I click on a button on the lower right to attack or use an ability, this happens and I'm stuck having to exit and start LOTB again (and I lose access to a trooper I've used from a friend).

(i have cleared cache and rebooted the devices, but the issue keeps happening, multiple networks as well, wi-fi and mobile data network)

I'm stuck here with the 'bobbing' animations going on but no ability to do anything.

So far, this only happens on the boss waves.

OS
    iOS
    I've had this all day. Very frustrating. A lot of the time the option to exit disappears at the top so I have to restart my phone.

OS
    Android
    It happened on my next try, not a boss wave

OS
    iOS
    some people have been experiencing issues with magus allied soldier so I guess avoid using him for this dungeon for right now.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    It's happening to me 100% of the time in the 1st battle on level 7 today. I'm on IOS/iphone.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    It's happening to me 100% of the time in the 1st battle on level 7 today. I'm on IOS/iphone.
    I'm stuck too now, I can't finish a level (at least rift ones). I'll try ditching magus soldier and see what happens.

OS
    iOS
    I was using Magus Allied solider each time too. I just tried it without him and it was fine (also level 7), I was able to finish without it locking up/freezing.

And I got a 1* evo shard too! YAY!!
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    I was using Magus Allied solider each time too. I just tried it without him and it was fine (also level 7), I was able to finish without it locking up/freezing.

And I got a 1* evo shard too! YAY!!
    I have been experimenting with having Magus Allied Soldier in and out and I was able to finish the levels so it doesn't seem to be an issue with him in particular

Here is a pic just before my last attack (and it was successful)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    It happened on my next try, not a boss wave

Well, count me in for this bug, I just got the exact same thing in the warrior rifts. Activated the blue allied soldier skill, and the battle went into "endless staring contest" mode. Really frustrating that these bugs are becoming a trend.

I have had it numerous times the past two days as well. Mine has always come when reflect damage has been activated. Only in timerift thou.
    Last edited by monkeyskeleton; 08-30-2016 at 01:21 AM.