Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Souls...

OS
    Android
    I sacrificed everything in my first "good" Sac event and don't regret it.

I am enjoying the event challenges to earn Lost Soul frags.
    1) learning more about ways to apply specific effects/running teams I wouldn't normally use, and 2) doing so while grinding for resources I needed anyway

One gripe: I maintain that Nightmares are the worst-performing talisman in the game--they rarely ever apply any effect. I've been running Phantom Ed on a team with 2 sets of Nightmare+Advantage, all day long, and Sleep/Perfect Sleep is still my lowest achievement. Just truly useless talismans with abysmal effectiveness. Other Talisman effects with equally stated chances completed their respective achievements hours ago.
    Last edited by Ydex; 11-02-2019 at 10:49 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    You may try using DDE with nightmare, it worked for me while also earning burns.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Anyone got achievement team ideas?

OS
    Android
    There's many. This was an easy one. What are you going for first?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Magus Crimean Solider applies a huge amount of marks per each battle.

I was using Phantom Ed for sleep, but he ended up quickly chewing through the Silence achievement --2 hits each enemy, removes immunity, and 50% chance to silence--I'm assuming 50% per hit because it always hits every enemy, every round.

APMA passively removes immunity and does Attack Down, Physical Burn, and Permadeath. I put two sets of burning +advantage on him.

Killer Beast does Grievous Burn and Permadeath.
    Last edited by Ydex; 11-02-2019 at 11:39 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    APMA passively removes immunity and does Attack Down, Physical Burn, and Permadeath. I put two sets of burning +advantage on him.
    Thanks all. Was just after any ideas to save me working through it slower.

Whos APMA @Ydex?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    One of the hierophants (can't remember which one, assassin or sentinel perhaps?) inflicts perfect silence from his passive at the start. Crave can be done with a. demon spawn. I am using the cosmic golden sun with life talisman to do sleep (2 per wave) but m. priestess can also do with her basic. Most others challenges I'm making decent progress without even trying, just getting my troopers out of the way and doing Gauntlet and arena. Sleep and grievous/physical burns probably need to put the most effort in with team set up.

Ive dropped my 10 all-class mythicals and with the 5 lost souls I started off with getting a yellow T3 with Void. But all purple T2's after that with blind, immunity, void and chance. I'd prefer purple T3s or yellow T2 with those kinda of effects. If I am gonna keep getting T2's I'd like to see some with effects I dont have or if I do have them they aren't plain white T1s. Like Fate, Immortality, Invisibility, Angel if it exists?, I'd love one echo! But yeah I am not sure how much more I will do at this stage, while it something for nothing I also don't want to burn too much in case new 5* become available soon.

APMA is the w. robo scout isn't it?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    yes, red robo

OS
    iOS
    I've got stacks and stacks of void, chance, immunity, immortality...... red, blue, yellow, purple..... from T1 to T3... all from standard, epic, and a few mythical talisman souls.

Best thing about lost souls thus far.. Blind, Burning, Echo.... all T2 purples, but at least the augments are different than what I've been getting.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-03-2019 at 05:16 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I screwed the pooch on this one and summoned a whole whack of souls for the sac event last week. By my count I missed out on ~20 lost souls. As it was I only managed to pull 10 - all T2 purple save for one T3 purple.
    Seriously, where are you folks getting so many souls?
    Azagthor-0732