Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: November Events

OS
    iOS
    Gay Fawkes Ed is absolutely the WEAKEST Ed ever. He hits like a Sandworm.. Mummy Eddie will do more damage. He's supposed to be a 4 star.. but I think this is officially the first ONE STAR Eddie (not counting the Cyborg screw up earlier this week).

Seriously.. fully skill shared and with full talismans he does like MAYBE 2K damage when he attacks (running Night City Words of Warning). And he takes 24 Skill Shards.... So.. I swapped full talismans for some otherwise wasted sets...... he'll simply collect dust.

HORRIBLE value for the price. 24 skill shards for 2k damage... are the devs simply stoned???
    Last edited by Yup; 11-03-2019 at 05:12 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Does he not have at least one gimmicky effect? Additional damage based on something or extra turn based on something?? Unrestricted talisman slots??

OS
    Android
    [I predicted it over a year ago]
    MetalKing said: 11-07-2018 01:19 AM
    guy fawkes sale
    Has anyone purchased the sale? Do you think the other items in it Other Than the temp relics are worth the price?
    Also, who is with me-i want a guy fawkes Eddie.
    Last edited by MetalKing; 11-03-2019 at 06:49 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Does he not have at least one gimmicky effect? Additional damage based on something or extra turn based on something?? Unrestricted talisman slots??
    Nope.. just time bombs.. which are typically the weakest of all buffs.Passive grants Magma Shield to all.. but meh.. easily beaten. Passive fires timebombs if enemy is sleeping.. but he's only got 1 ability with a 50% chance to sleep.. everything else is burns.. would have made more sense to grant Sleep shield to all allies rather than Magma Shield.

He's seriously about the worst ed.. worse than the "for sale" 3 stars like Lone Star, Ed Hunter, and Gangland Ed. The others can at least kill an ememy.. All Guy Fawkes does is tickle them.... Seriously full power and the MOST damage he'll do is MAYBE 5k. Mummy Ed does around 6k.

The talismans you get with him appear to be a decent set.. block 25% damage, inflict timebombs.. they are actually better than the Ed himself. I've never been a huge fan of timebombs though. They have only ever worked well with Major M...

FYI.. 2 yellow 1 red slot for him.. damage increased based on DEF and Special.. I've got him leveled out on both with Onslaught Mimics and an Iron set...

Name:  fawks.png
Views: 680
Size:  582.3 KB

He still hits like a nervous kindergartner...
    Last edited by Yup; 11-06-2019 at 01:54 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've never seen a time bomb go off

OS
    iOS
    Sure you have.. Major Malkov inflicts them.. then they go off and stun your entire team That is the ONLY use for timebombs.. everywhere else they are largely useless.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I'm sure in the next update you'll see correction for damage not correctly scaling or increasing base and scaling damage or damage not scaling with skill shards. Dark Lilith had the skill shard problem until a future update and she was part of a mega event. In this game you can almost guarantee that anything new added, features, talismans, characters, etc. won't work properly. It's been that way since day 1

OS
    Android
    Weak damage, 2 yellow 1 red, and damage scales off of DEF and Special?

Onslaught Chance and Fierce Strike

At least he will hit more often and maybe get crits.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Maybe he is supposed to be weak. Since the scheme he was involved with failed maybe he is also designed to fail. He even failed at being properly executed. Maybe he should have a hangman's noose around his neck, but that is already being used by hallowed Ed. They could have made a skill that had something to do with explosives that work less often than explosive talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Maybe he is supposed to be weak. Since the scheme he was involved with failed maybe he is also designed to fail. He even failed at being properly executed. Maybe he should have a hangman's noose around his neck, but that is already being used by hallowed Ed. They could have made a skill that had something to do with explosives that work less often than explosive talisman.
    His animations are throwing timebombs basically.. which inflict burns for the most part. Visually he's okay.. but the terribly weak damage HAS to be some sort of oversight. No Ed to date does less than 6K damage once fully skill sharded... no Ed.. except this one.

I'd accept the "supposed to be weak" aspect if there was some move or ability that made him worth using. But as he stands.. he really has no use. He doesn't inflict enough negative buffs to outweigh many other characters, and he does nothing to support allies other than the Magma Shield. Frankly, I'm struggling to think of even a "combo" of allies that would make his abilities more worthwhile... Stronger toons inflict burns.. or time bombs.. or offer the magma shield... There's really absolutely NOTHING special or unique about him.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-03-2019 at 09:09 AM.
    CLANLESS