Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: November Events

OS
    Android
    I have to say that it has never been this bad since I started playing. The game is currently unplayable. Now it won't even start and says 'login failed'. I'm a patient person but this is just too much. Maybe it's time to uninstall and move on...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I think the frozen wasteland is likely to be one of those dungeons for newer players the devs were talking about. The achievement rewards seem to suggest so anyway.

I had an idea for an arena event that a lot of players may not like but to me would create a nice change from the usual. A week where arena is limited to natural 4* characters or less only (if doable). Imagine not seeing a sea of awakened characters and endless gambler eddies in the defense list. Would provide a nice change up and get players to think outside the box for a week I reckon.

Okay queue responses as to why that would be a shit idea in 3, 2, 1, go... lol
    My brother plays a marvel game, don't know which.

Their pvp has characters restrictions. Each rotation, one meta is off of table.

That force players to explore diferent teams/synergis/combos.

And prevent facing the same defenses week after week.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    My brother plays a marvel game, don't know which.

Their pvp has characters restrictions. Each rotation, one meta is off of table.

That force players to explore diferent teams/synergis/combos.

And prevent facing the same defenses week after week.
    Yeah I know the game. A friend of mine is also playing that rpg by marvel.

Sounds like a great idea to be forced to rotate. It’s kinda boring facing the same enemies with the same chars in pvp all over again.

OS
    Android
    Lets give a try of giving my idea over Cyborg Monday
    I think that Stranger in a Strange Land Ed will be coming up this time (an awakeble version of Cyborg Ed?)

Based on the reply from the devs on a question from Slauki:
    Quote Originally Posted by Slauki View Post
    Do you have plans to introduce the trenchcoat eddie (stranger in a strange land) as special version of cyborg eddie? I'd love to see this
    And the reply was:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Yep. It's being saved for a very special piece of content down the road atm
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    I am surprised that the LoL event did not start at rollover! Would have been the standard rythm, starting with warrior LoL and concurrently to the sac event. Maybe it is just postponed for a day or so, as we have this cosmic lol dungeon? I always like the overlap between LoL grinding and sacrifice.
    If this is not the case, we might indeed have one week of relaxing "LotB holiday" so to speak until the next event
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I am surprised that the LoL event did not start at rollover! Would have been the standard rythm, starting with warrior LoL and concurrently to the sac event. Maybe it is just postponed for a day or so, as we have this cosmic lol dungeon? I always like the overlap between LoL grinding and sacrifice.
    If this is not the case, we might indeed have one week of relaxing "LotB holiday" so to speak until the next event
    It is kind of weird to be just farming Powerslave today! Not done that for a while as I was just using my free sands to see how far I got in the blades event - decided it was a waste of ironite to got for the final bunch of event souls as I never get luck with those anyway so for the first time in a while I left it incomplete....quite liberating! LOL

Thankfully sac event and the evo were really quick to do so back to Powerslave we go.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    It is kind of weird to be just farming Powerslave today! Not done that for a while as I was just using my free sands to see how far I got in the blades event - decided it was a waste of ironite to got for the final bunch of event souls as I never get luck with those anyway so for the first time in a while I left it incomplete....quite liberating! LOL

Thankfully sac event and the evo were really quick to do so back to Powerslave we go.
    Exactly, finally some Powerslave again to level characters and get some Ironite back!
    I was lucky with the event souls from the blades event (maybe because of the name lol) and got Samurai Emperor from the 16 free souls. No game changer, but one name less on the missing list!

I would like to sac a bit more, especially small sacs, that's why I was hoping for the LoL event to kick in today.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Cyborg Monday. Its Monday the last one of November and perhaps they are putting this on another day of the week to take us by surprise. Only 5 days left to do it though.

OS
    Android
    I thought Cyber Monday was the Monday after Black Friday, which is the last Friday in November? If so, Cyber Monday would actually be in December this year; maybe it'll be an event over the whole Black Friday weekend?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Cyborg Monday will be a dungeon this year, so probably will be release next monday