Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: November Events

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    As they have done in the past.. it's quite possible the currently listed rewards are placeholders so as to not give away information regarding what actual rewards may be. This notion is supported by the fact that all the rewards, and target run amounts, are identical.
    That makes sense. And then it will turn out to be a Viking Eddie with a passive.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers!)

OS
    iOS
    Yeah but what if the passive is "Turn any frozen enemy into a Penguin and grant Polar Bear status to all allies"
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    Android
    That's an Eddie I would grind away for. Until we get a challenge to do it 800 times.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I see no reason at all to grind out these frozen wasteland challenges. the rewards are garbage, no way i would waste ironite/SoT doing that... this coming from a guy who has literally every awakenable character maxed... except the one that cannot be maxed. I'll do a grind... give me a reason. a few talisman frags is not worth it.
    Which character cannot be fully awakened? I have most fully awakened but Iím not in a hurry. Just wonder what the issue is.
    ​CEK

OS
    iOS
    The character fragment events are always on Mondays and thatís about the time the dungeon is set to expire. Do you guys think weíre getting the sacrifice event between now and Monday or is everything going to be quiet for the next week?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Which character cannot be fully awakened? I have most fully awakened but Iím not in a hurry. Just wonder what the issue is.
    I think theyíre talking about cyborg eddie and the bug that caused cyborg to awaken as a 1* without having any filled tiers and abilities...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    The character fragment events are always on Mondays and thatís about the time the dungeon is set to expire. Do you guys think weíre getting the sacrifice event between now and Monday or is everything going to be quiet for the next week?
    Letís hope itís quiet so we can build up resources again. And yea cyborg Eddie is back to normal for now. I forgot about that.

OS
    iOS
    It's never quiet.. as soon as 1 event ends another starts. Since an event ends today at rollover, I expect another to start today at rollover... hopefully it's a 2 week event that allows for some resource gathering since the last couple events have been resource suckers.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    Android
    I know this is asking to much from the dev's, but posting the event schedule with tentative dates would be extremely useful. That way we could try and plan on how much time to schedule for grinding. That would only make it easier on us and may not cause people to panic and over spend ironite on grinding.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Today's 15 minute event is over for most of us already, bring on the sac. Roster filled and too broke/cheap to expand inventory.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings