Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: November Events

OS
    iOS
    Well that answers that.

OS
    Android
    I think the frozen wasteland is likely to be one of those dungeons for newer players the devs were talking about. The achievement rewards seem to suggest so anyway.

I had an idea for an arena event that a lot of players may not like but to me would create a nice change from the usual. A week where arena is limited to natural 4* characters or less only (if doable). Imagine not seeing a sea of awakened characters and endless gambler eddies in the defense list. Would provide a nice change up and get players to think outside the box for a week I reckon.

Okay queue responses as to why that would be a shit idea in 3, 2, 1, go... lol
    "Please tell me now what life is
    Please tell me now what love is"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    That's an awesome idea. I hate seeing all the clone teams in PvP. How B O R I N G
    Trooper: Van Helsing with Fate, Immunity, and Cosmic Chance

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I think the frozen wasteland is likely to be one of those dungeons for newer players the devs were talking about. The achievement rewards seem to suggest so anyway.

I had an idea for an arena event that a lot of players may not like but to me would create a nice change from the usual. A week where arena is limited to natural 4* characters or less only (if doable). Imagine not seeing a sea of awakened characters and endless gambler eddies in the defense list. Would provide a nice change up and get players to think outside the box for a week I reckon.

I think I mentioned that awhile ago along with class restrictions. I havenít played arena in awhile because the meta is too narrow.

OS
    iOS
    Devs your server is totally dead can't enter...

OS
    Android
    I have to say that it has never been this bad since I started playing. The game is currently unplayable. Now it won't even start and says 'login failed'. I'm a patient person but this is just too much. Maybe it's time to uninstall and move on...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post

My brother plays a marvel game, don't know which.

Their pvp has characters restrictions. Each rotation, one meta is off of table.

That force players to explore diferent teams/synergis/combos.

And prevent facing the same defenses week after week.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    My brother plays a marvel game, don't know which.

Their pvp has characters restrictions. Each rotation, one meta is off of table.

That force players to explore diferent teams/synergis/combos.

And prevent facing the same defenses week after week.
    Yeah I know the game. A friend of mine is also playing that rpg by marvel.

Sounds like a great idea to be forced to rotate. Itís kinda boring facing the same enemies with the same chars in pvp all over again.

OS
    Android
    Lets give a try of giving my idea over Cyborg Monday
    I think that Stranger in a Strange Land Ed will be coming up this time (an awakeble version of Cyborg Ed?)

Based on the reply from the devs on a question from Slauki:
    Quote Originally Posted by Slauki View Post
    Do you have plans to introduce the trenchcoat eddie (stranger in a strange land) as special version of cyborg eddie? I'd love to see this
    And the reply was:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Yep. It's being saved for a very special piece of content down the road atm
    Missing Eddie's:
    2019 Tour, Samurai Emperor, Coalgiver, Number Of The Beast
    Guy Fawkes, Ed Hunter, Pharaoh Ramesses
    Oni, Van Helsing
    Fallen Icarus, Lone Star, Flight Of Icarus, Gangland

4V1ct0ry-1894

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 4V1ct0ry View Post
    Lets give a try of giving my idea over Cyborg Monday
    I think that Stranger in a Strange Land Ed will be coming up this time (an awakeble version of Cyborg Ed?)

Based on the reply from the devs on a question from Slauki:

And the reply was:
    That seemed like a no-brainer to assume until we saw that cyborg Eddie is becoming awaken-able. Maybe theyíll do both though.