Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: November Events

OS
    Android
    I also expected the Cyborg event to start yesterday, because next monday is in december already! But well I am really ok with some quite days alongside the Arena event (which is somewhat OK I'd say).

Anyway I am really excited to try out 3 AI Cyborgs anytime soon :P (a joke for those that have been around for a while)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I expect a NOVEMBER event in NOVEMBER. Everything else is noob marketing.

OS
    Android
    They may release it in a day or two and let it run for a week, ending sometime after next monday. Often happens that events from one month end in another.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    A new event starts tomorrow! https://t.co/2jfT6g6Yd5
    Name:  Screenshot_20191128-082643.png
Views: 352
Size:  813.5 KB
    Last edited by URock; 11-28-2019 at 10:02 AM.

OS
    Android
    Stranger in a Stranger land!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Cool, cool. Wonder if it'll be a new character, or a name and appearance change when you max awaken Cyborg Eddie. Similar to how Dark Lilith changes her name at max.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Cyborg with passive. Maybe awakenable so that we need more and more shards & other rare stuff...

Bad thing: seems that the dungeon graphics are the same as Night City. That sucks. Stranger Eddie needs Somewhere in Time Album art in his dungeon!
    Name:  Stranger.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  325.6 KB

OS
    iOS
    If they are just using Night City that is just lazy! I am desperate to see a new world based on the album or single cover - not the east end of London in the 1980s! He has knack all to do with the east end of London or Night City! Geez, all they needed to do was to even just take Night City and add some neon and adverts and other Bladerunner like visuals and that would be something.....blimey I need to get out more! LOL

He needs to be in a neon nightmare (think it was supposed to be set in LA 2019!!) with some nods to the shops and places in the cover of the album - OK it had some references to London but only because Riggs wanted to do that. In fact pretty sure that the replicants in the film show up in November 2019....now would that not be cool to include Eddie up against some replicants.....(maybe not Roy, Pris, Leon and Zhora due to copyright but, well, you get my drift!)

Unless of course they are using time travel now....I mean he is seen in Egypt (Somewhere Back in Time cover) , he is seen in LA (Somewhere in Time) so he must be a time traveller too so maybe he decided he would drop into old London town (maybe he was in London in the 'future' on the single cover) in the 80s to inspire some long haired guitar player to right a tune about a frozen dude found in the arctic...………..
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Damn.. I really want that Ed
    I do hope it will be an achievable target and not something crazy like 1000 frags
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 4V1ct0ry View Post
    ... and not something crazy like 1000 frags
    Back in time it was 750 frags, Van Helsing 1000 frags, so Stranger will need 1250 frags :-DDD