Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: November Events

OS
    iOS
    April 2018 update introduced auto-replay

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ht=auto-replay

I tried to find my post about not needing to tap three times after every battle - now THOSE were grind events... you HAD to babysit and tap, tap, tap, each time to replay.. there was no "overnight, set it and let it run"... but I can't remember the exact wording I used and it was really just a passing comment which overall was unimportant... then a couple months later.. auto-replay appeared. I'm sure it was merely a coincidence and they were already working on it.. but I found it funny.

And remember apparently the "team" has changed at least once, if not twice. So, there's a marked chance that the current team doesn't completely understand the entire code base. I know at large software companies like Adobe or Microsoft there's little knowledge overall of everything. Most of the time they have to delve into a block of code to figure out how it was written/configured and how it's working, especially if it's an older or more "base" block. The older the code, typically the worse the documentation.

And I'd argue that casual players are more likely to quit than long-term vested players.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-07-2019 at 07:45 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Anyone else notice a bunch of new achievements under challenges? Clear Frozen Wasteland 500 times using Prime, Future, Heal, Tranquility & Venom Talismans. Achievement rewards are talisman soul frags, ironite and skill shards.
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 11-07-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    My thought is that the rewards in Frozen Skulls will grant some free keys for the frozen wasteland

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    My thought is that the rewards in Frozen Skulls will grant some free keys for the frozen wasteland
    Maybe. But to play it several times 500x, you’ll need a lot of keys I think. So, they’ll be available in the store later on, as well.
    So once again, grinding till you drop ... *hrmpf*

OS
    Android
    I see no reason at all to grind out these frozen wasteland challenges. the rewards are garbage, no way i would waste ironite/SoT doing that... this coming from a guy who has literally every awakenable character maxed... except the one that cannot be maxed. I'll do a grind... give me a reason. a few talisman frags is not worth it.

OS
    Android
    What are the rewards for each battle and how much does each battle cost?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What are the rewards for each battle and how much does each battle cost?
    I think he just means the achievement rewards aren't worth it? We'll have to see if the battle rewards are worth however much they'll cost for SOT and what kind of restrictions it may have. So many dungeons!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    As they have done in the past.. it's quite possible the currently listed rewards are placeholders so as to not give away information regarding what actual rewards may be. This notion is supported by the fact that all the rewards, and target run amounts, are identical.

Name:  babyitscoldinhere.png
Views: 368
Size:  238.2 KB
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    As they have done in the past.. it's quite possible the currently listed rewards are placeholders so as to not give away information regarding what actual rewards may be. This notion is supported by the fact that all the rewards, and target run amounts, are identical.
    That makes sense. And then it will turn out to be a Viking Eddie with a passive.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah but what if the passive is "Turn any frozen enemy into a Penguin and grant Polar Bear status to all allies"
    CLANLESS