OS
    iOS

They just keep rezzing....

So really silly question... but how do I stop the two wolves (new dungeon, first wave of Insanity) from rezzing each other? Every time I kill one, the other gets resurrected. I've tried stuns and sleep. I've also tried removing beneficial effects. Nothing seems to work. I'm sure it's something really simple... but I just can't figure it out. Thanks as always!

OS
    iOS
    Dark Ghost, Doom, Perfect Death, Or kill them both at the same time with the same attack.

They are immune to Permadeath. And it's the Brave talismans on them that revive each other, so you can't "remove" that since it's not a buff.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Awesome! Thanks for the insight. I'll check through my roster and see if I have any viable characters that can kill them off.

OS
    iOS
    Killing both with the same attack doesn’t work, and there are no warrior toons with those effects.

Did you manage to do it? How?

OS
    iOS
    I killed them both with the same attack. You have to do it twice...once and they revive, second time they won't.

Darkmoon Lucifer

Admittedly it's a rare character at a rare level....

The "loop" is infuriating and annoying and they KEEP DOING IT for new dungeons. Hopefully they'll adjust it. I'd just run it without warriors and see if they correct things today.

See Stormseye's post here:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...l=1#post110802

Seems he got it with warriors...
    Last edited by Yup; 11-05-2019 at 03:28 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I used 4V1ctorys teams. Won three out of three, but charolette died once on the last wave. It was slow but it is another possible all warrior team that may work.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    This is how they ensure that we waste our sands of time and ironite so people think about spending money that is their design that is their purpose anybody that says different is crazy the grand players the ones that have been playing since the dawn of time struggle and complain then that leaves only one clear explanation.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Dark Ghost, Doom, Perfect Death, Or kill them both at the same time with the same attack.

They are immune to Permadeath. And it's the Brave talismans on them that revive each other, so you can't "remove" that since it's not a buff.
    Perfect death doesn’t work I repeatedly tried by using the majors power move to kill him and apply it and also used NOTB Ed to apply it and they keep coming back to life. This setup is really stupid and a waste of time.

OS
    Android
    You dont need the majors power move. Just set it up to kill both wolves at the time. If you kill one you lost the battle. Once you kill them at the same time, they revive and you can kill them seperatly.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Problem is that skills like the one from NotB Eddie apply the debuff "after" the attack. So if you kill the dog, the perfect death is not applied. I never killed both doggos at once, but it still worked. First strip off the immunity without doing too much damage. Then apply perfect death and then kill the first dog. This way it worked most of the times. Sometimes something went wrong and the loop started. Then you need to exit the battle and try again. Stupid! Maybe they fix it soon, but who knows?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020