OS
    Android

Evolution Talisman Souls

Cosmic Evolution event (may) released Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments with the following description:

The Evolution Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change on a monthly basis (similar to Heroic Souls!). This month the Evolution Talisman Soul is guaranteed to summon a T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant Vanish!

Where do I see what talisman rotation?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Cosmic Evolution event (may) released Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments with the following description:

Was wondering the same thing - thought it was supposed to change at the beginning of each month.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post

Yep I want to know too! Maybe we need a volunteer each month to drop one and let everyone know! Those shards have been mighty tempting lately, but Im kinda scare dropping them without knowing what they'll be!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Is somewhere any info what ability has Evolution talisman this month? There should be the same announcement about it as the Heroic soul.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    Same question. Anyone have any idea what the evolution talisman is this month? I wanted to know if it is something different than the Lost Soul talisman drops or if it is likely a repeat of one of the ones I already got from that event this month. Anyone dared to turn one in yet for November?
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    In october it changed with the evolution event so we must wait for another one. Until then it's still fate I supose.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    In october it changed with the evolution event so we must wait for another one. Until then it's still fate I supose.
    "Monthly" doesn't necessarily mean it changes on the first. Wouldn't be surprised if it changed at the beginning of each new Evolution event. Safer to hold off and wait.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    As far as I know, they only made 2 changes, both launching evo events.