Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Oni Eddie (Assassin Type)

FURY

MARCH OF A HUNDRED DEMONS
    Deals 3 hit of magic damage to all enemies.
    Remove All Negative Effects, including Silver Effects from all allies.
    Grant Ascension and Magic Penetration to all allies for 3 turns.
    Deal Additional Magic Damage to enemies that have 4 or more beneficial effects.
    Your Sword becomes Empowered. While Empowered, Remove All Negative Effects, including Silver from allies and grant them Ascension and Magic Penetration for 2 turns, also revive all dead allies with Full HP after each action.
    LV 2/3/4/5/6 DMG+ 20/20/25/25/25%

BASIC SKILLS

DEMON GATE FLAY
    Deals 1 hit of magic damage to a single target.
    Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects on the target before dealing damage.
    50% Chance to Reduce the Max HP of the target by 15%.
    Remove All Golden Effects from all enemies if the target has Reduced MAX HP.
    Enemies killed by this attack cannot be revived if your sword is Empowered.
    LV 2/3/4/5/6/7 DMG+ 20/20/25/25/25/25%

UNDYING GRUDGE
    Remove Invincibility, Vanish, and Perfect Heal Shield before dealing damage.
    50% Chance to gain an Extra Turn if an effect is removed.
    Inflict Exhaust, Smite, and Passive Disable on the target for 2 turns if the target has Reduced MAX HP.

IAIJUTSU SLASH
    Inflict Perfect Blind, Seal, Silence, and Bleed on the target for 1 turn.
    Deal Additional Magic Damage that has a 50% chance to Critically Strike and inflict Perfect Blind, Seal, Silence, and Bleed for 3 turns if the target has Reduced MAX HP.

POWER SKILLS

SPIRIT OF RAJŌMON
    Deals 2 hits of magic damage to a single-target.
    Grant Invincibility to self and a random ally for 2 turns.
    50% Chance to Reduce the Max HP of each enemy by 25%.
    Remove All Immunity from all enemies and inflict Perfect Stun for 1 turn if the target has Reduced MAX HP.
    LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 20/20/25/25%

SHADOW STEP
    Deals 2 hits of magic damage to a single-target.
    Grant Vanish and 2 stacks of Regen HP to all allies for 2 turns and inflict Perfect Sleep on your team for 1 turn.
    50% Chance to inflict Dark Ghost on all enemies for 2 turns.
    100% Chance to inflict Dark Ghost on all enemies for 2 turns if the target has Reduced MAX HP.
    LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 20/20/25/25%

THREE EYED OGRE
    Grant Golden Hit, Increased Fury Generation, and Perfect Titan Shield to all allies for 2 turns.
    Instantly gain an Extra Turn.
    25% Chance to grant each ally an Extra Turn.
    75% Chance to grant each ally an Extra Turn if any enemy has Reduced MAX HP.

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 3 Magus

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    SHADOW STEP
    Grant Vanish and 2 stacks of Regen HP to all allies for 2 turns and inflict Perfect Sleep on your team for 1 turn.
    50% Chance to inflict Dark Ghost on all enemies for 2 turns.
    100% Chance to inflict Dark Ghost on all enemies for 2 turns if the target has Reduced MAX HP.
    This is an interesting move. Can't think of much else like it, other than Visions Eddie's (much worse) self-stun fury? Puts a two turn clock on the opposing team, and effectively removes yourself from combat for at least one of those rounds. Risky if the other team can remove vanish, but could be quite useful against otherwise difficult to kill teams.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    This is an interesting move. Can't think of much else like it, other than Visions Eddie's (much worse) self-stun fury? Puts a two turn clock on the opposing team, and effectively removes yourself from combat for at least one of those rounds. Risky if the other team can remove vanish, but could be quite useful against otherwise difficult to kill teams.
    Actually, it's easy to sidestep the perfect sleep. Having Charlotte on your team or anyone who passively prevents this effect will pretty much just cause Dark Ghost, Vanish, and Regen to proc without having to deal with the sleep.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Actually, it's easy to sidestep the perfect sleep. Having Charlotte on your team or anyone who passively prevents this effect will pretty much just cause Dark Ghost, Vanish, and Regen to proc without having to deal with the sleep.
    Oh cool, that's a good idea. Looking over Oni's other abilities, it looks like he'd benefit from a good supporting character to help keep him alive (as expected from an Assassin clan I suppose). I like how strongly his abilities stick to his central design theme of reducing hp for increased ability effects. His Fury having a lasting impact on the other abilities is pretty neat too.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    I wont be getting him from the event that is for sure - I will do the event challenges as usual, not get him, as usual and then wait for him through souls, as usual!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I will put aside all the bugs and crashes. I will also put aside the difficulty of the new dungeons where having the new toons make it much easier. The new event is just a money grab, let the gap between the have and have nots just increase. They found the haves are the ones who spend money and design events just for them.

I have most of the new toons and talisman, but dont have the time or money to continue the eternal quest for all the new items. They made it easy to skip grinding this event for a few chances at 3* dupes. I'll go for the ying and yang and stop
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Rewards for running the insanity dungeon are complete shit after the first run, then 14 more (Warrior only) for the acheivement.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I wont be getting him from the event that is for sure - I will do the event challenges as usual, not get him, as usual and then wait for him through souls, as usual!
    That's the same as I see it. At least he is in the normal souls and not for pay only or for doing the dungeon with all sandworms 3000 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I will put aside all the bugs and crashes. I will also put aside the difficulty of the new dungeons where having the new toons make it much easier. The new event is just a money grab, let the gap between the have and have nots just increase. They found the haves are the ones who spend money and design events just for them.

I have most of the new toons and talisman, but dont have the time or money to continue the eternal quest for all the new items. They made it easy to skip grinding this event for a few chances at 3* dupes. I'll go for the ying and yang and stop
    It is getting clearer and clearer to me that there is no interest from the devs to get a better balancing. And it makes sense from the money grabbing perspective: those that are on top (because they spend), need to spend to stay there. All others need to spend to catch up. This is freemium at it's best. We all would hope this would be a normal, real game, but it's not. Freemium needs to continue, no matter what. Even if it is getting completely absurd. I am indeed waiting for a skill that deletes the enemy's characters from his or her account. Freemium has no end (or endgame), it goes in circles and a new carrot dangles every week in front of us. I try to accept it, although I hate that concept. For the moment, my love for Iron Maiden is still big enough to play that lottery hamster wheel simulator, but the idea is getting more realistic that I will not follow this "game" until "the end". Those that have already spent a lot of money will have the biggest doubts to leave, as then "the money would have been invested in vain". Truth is: it always was in vain apart from a short period of entertainment or advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Rewards for running the insanity dungeon are complete shit after the first run, then 14 more (Warrior only) for the acheivement.
    The only thing from that dungeon that can help for our progress in the game (apart from maybe the tallis for first clearance and the quests) are the assassin soul frags in my opinion!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    The only thing from that dungeon that can help for our progress in the game (apart from maybe the tallis for first clearance and the quests) are the assassin soul frags in my opinion!
    But even so.. 15 frags in Madness, 20 frags in Insanity.. the 5 extra frags is hardly worth dealign with teh bullshit loop in the first battle of Insanity.

Anyway.. This is the Oni thread..

Pulled him from the 3 souls you get for running Madness the first time...

He's decent. Fury hits hard. Still not sure about the Assassin class with 3 blue slots... I guess they figure you'll put Celestials on him...
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    But even so.. 15 frags in Madness, 20 frags in Insanity.. the 5 extra frags is hardly worth dealign with teh bullshit loop in the first battle of Insanity.
    Thanks for the info, madness seems to be the sweet spot then to get to the 800 runs.

You are right, we hijack the thread, so back to topic.
    Oni's skillset reads quite interesting, empowering is something fresh and fancy. Keen on trying it out in some months or so...

Unbelieveable that you pulled him from only 3 souls. Seems like your account has a "sympathy bonus", for buying so much from the shop.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020