Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Well.. not 3 souls It was from the 3 souls you get running Madness the first time.. but that was probably 20 souls deep total. I did buy a 10 pack and a 3 pack with ironite (which dropped the Gunner Dog and then 3 stars)... Still quite lucky though.

And I was wrong 8 frags in Madness, not 15 - -still if you aren't chasing Assassin characters, the rare frags are of little value overall.

The Empowered sword is a nice idea but the "cleansing of silver buffs' thing has an issue at times... It probably won't for Oni's sword... But like Lucifer or the Max awakened Wicker Ox.. cleanses silver buffs on their turn.. UNLESS they have the silver Perfect Disable applied.. which means they CAN'T cleanse silver buffs. It defeats the entire ability. Charlotte, like the Prisoner, seems to be sacred. In that she's the ONLY character than can PREVENT the application of silver buffs,. It would be nice that instead of "cleansing silver" they made the abilities IMMUNE to silver - or at least immune to perfect disable AND cleanses silver buffs on turn.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-05-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post

Unbelieveable that you pulled him from only 3 souls. Seems like your account has a "sympathy bonus", for buying so much from the shop.
    i think that too, i loot always shit with event souls and pay players seems to loot so much better at each events
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    No.. this is the FIRST time I've been that lucky in over a year of playing.

And again.... it WASN't merely 3 souls.. it was the 3 souls you get for running madness the first time.. that was after 15 or 20 other souls which dropped only 3 stars.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    So the 3 (!) dark liliths you have came out of bad luck? Like the cosmic shinobi you also have? Likewise all the pay-only characters and tallis?
    No offense, mate, do whatever you like and what entertains you! "I'm not a prisoner, I'm a free man!"
    Just sayin, as a programmer with a company with high economic interest in the back, I would clearly flag your account...brave new world!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    How to make him survive in PVP? I am testing various builds, but he is so damn weak and it takes too long until he can use his fury. I had the idea to use a Cosmic Talisman with Echo, but there are only types with ATK (Oni needs Magic).
    What builds and team setups are useful for PVP or is it only possible to create Fun-Teams?

OS
    iOS
    He can't survive in upper levels of PvP. No talisman set boosts his defenses enough.. except Celestials and after turn 1 that's gone. He works well with Alchemy or Fortune on him.. you can mega-bost his magic stats with cosmic talismans and he'll hit like a truck.. but.. he's just not good for PvP above a certain rank. At least until they come out with some other OP toon/talisman to block damage for him.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Awakenable Oni is just around the corner...

OS
    iOS
    I hope now,i never liked him,one more garbage Eddie...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    I hope now,i never liked him,one more garbage Eddie...
    That is objectively wrong (admitting he has weak defences but that’s made up for with Empowerment)