Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    madness
    van helsing eddie (drgonscale trap,cosmic)
    raven witch (starfire passive)
    warewolf (eternity , cosmic)
    minotaur assasin (primordial)
    auto farm 2 minutes

OS
    iOS
    No red eyes frrom 10 souls but good thing is that i will not use any ironite on this dungeon because this new characters looks terrible and ugly...

OS
    Android
    Trap talis don't work in this apparently

OS
    Android
    Brave set gives immunity to Doom, curse and Permadeath. So Permadeath is useless. The dogs have strange AI, every time they are targeting Malakhov. So for 15 minutes i cannot use its power ability. Seems Brave give also Immunity to Perfect Death. So it is absolutely impossible to do warrior challenge.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 11-05-2019 at 09:52 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Once again the artwork is really great in this dungeon!
    Eclipse are outdated, it's time to change to other talis in my opinion. The classic 10 event souls are a joke of course, but "feel free" to smash hundreds of bucks to get the event character. On the other hand I am happy that this won't be another stupid all-day grind like for van Helsing! I did not have enough time and ended 2 (!!) souls short. "Had to buy" the remaining frags with real cash and feel like a moron now because of that. I am not even familiar with the abilties of the warewolfs, the onyx, shardbornes etc., but yet the next bunch of characters arrives. And of course without an increase in character (and talis) slots in the inventory. I will never undestand that extreme rush and pace of new stuff while there is no time to enjoy the things we got the week before. At least only 1 character is event soul exclusive. But of course I feel stupid now that I have opened 14 mystic souls yesterday (to get 8 cosmics in total, all T2, at least one red with immunity) while it could have given me a new character today. But that's the usual way in this "game" - do something today and feel stupid because of it the day after.
    I only did the sentinel challenge yet, gunner comes next. But from what I read here, insanity will be a pain again with these stupid brave talis. But as said before, luckily, this time we don't need to play insanity a bazillion of times.

Good luck everyone!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Got musashi on the second free soul, don't think i will be grinding this event for more than 200 times

OS
    Android
    NOTB ed has perfect death on his power move. We might make it for the warrior challenge using him on manual

OS
    iOS
    I used the following team for Warrior:

Alexander with Trooper and cosmic
    WLOL Max Awakened with Vipers and T3 Cosmic
    Wicker Wolf Evolved Max Awakened with Orbits
    Malakov with Alchemy and Cosmic

Not done it on auto yet but works fine on manual for me.

EDIT: you can still get a character death though on last level though as I just found out - still beat the level but not the event target of no loses!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 11-05-2019 at 10:49 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    All right guys...so things are more complicated than they seemed but I made it through using this team and strategy:

- NOTB ED (labyrinth+cosmic (ECO))
    - Warriori LOL max (Orbit)
    - Charlotte (Viper+cosmic)
    - Malakhov (Singularity)

Start the match on MANUAL and target one of the wolves with charlotte to remove immunity. Use NOTB ed power move to inflict perfect death on him.
    NOTE: if u use perfect that after they get on the revive loop it doesn't work.

Autoplay the rest!

Worked fine for me, but dind't test it over many runs
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by lthepostman View Post
    all right guys...so things are more complicated than they seemed but i made it through using this team and strategy:

- notb ed (labyrinth+cosmic (eco))
    - warriori lol max (orbit)
    - charlotte (viper+cosmic)
    - malakhov (singularity)

start the match on manual and target one of the wolves with charlotte to remove immunity. Use notb ed power move to inflict perfect death on him.
    Note: If u use perfect that after they get on the revive loop it doesn't work.

Autoplay the rest!

Worked fine for me, but dind't test it over many runs
    if u dont have malakhov??? Something else