Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 136
  1. #1
    Administrator Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    565

    Crimson Blades (Dungeon) - Debut of 4 New Characters including Oni Eddie!

    Name:  Crimson-Blades-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  300.7 KB

    Oni Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut!

    Cut enemies down to size with lethal precision. Oni Eddie is a 5★ Assassin who deals magic damage and can remove a variety of beneficial effects. His Fury attack removes negative effects from allies, deals out MASSIVE damage to a single target and places Oni Eddie’s sword in an Empowered State. While Empowered Oni Eddie will continue to remove negative effects, grant Ascension and Magic Penetration to allies, and will even revive fallen teammates with full health!

    From now until November 11th, 4 PM PT, wield your sword and prepare to conquer the Crimson Blades dungeon! This Dungeon comes with 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

    The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will be granted with set rewards including Demonic Souls and Yin Talismans. Beat Insanity to earn a host of other rare set rewards including a Catalyst Soul, T3 Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide rare Assassin Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Eclipse Talismans.

    Demonic Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

    Earn them as first time completion rewards in the Normal, Hard and Madness levels of the Crimson Blade Dungeon
    Complete Event Challenges! Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Demonic Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    Get Demonic Souls in store for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

    In addition to Demonic Soul Fragments, completing event challenges will grant various other rewards, including Ironite, Frontier Coins and Yang Talismans!

    Yang Talismans are yellow Talismans with a 3-set effect. Equip them to gain Immunity to Permadeath, Perfect Death, and Crave effects. The wearer of these talismans will take 50% Reduced damage and heal all allies for 1,000 points of health when you take damage if the Yin Talisman set effect is also active on the wearer.

    Demonic Soul Details

    The Demonic Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of summoning Oni Eddie, Ingami Dog Spirit, Irigami Dog Spirit, Samurai Emperor Eddie, Samurai Eddie, Musashi, and the 5 classes of Shinobi. This Soul also has an exclusive chance of summoning Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi!

    Each Demonic Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi Soul Fragments
    • 10 Oni Eddie Soul Fragments (Assassin)
    • 10 Ingami Or Irigami, Dog Spirit Soul Fragments (Sentinel or Gunner)


    Collecting 750 Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Assassin Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi!

    Collecting 500 Onie Eddie Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Assassin Oni Eddie!

    350 Ingami Or Irigami, Dog Spirit Soul Fragments (Sentinel or Gunner) will create a soul that will give you either the 4★ Sentinel Ingami or Gunner Irigami.


    Exclusive Chance

    Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi (5★ Assassin): Mitsuko is an Awakenable character who is a master of stealth and disarming her opponents. She is able to Vanish, Critically Strike and apply Perfect Sleep to her opponents. This character also has no Talisman Slot restrictions, and will have Class Advantage over every enemy!

    Please note that this character is not currently available in any other souls. After this event, Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi, will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit her, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

    Increased Chance

    • Irigami, Dog Spirit (4★ Gunner): This party enhancer prevents enemies from taking extra turns and can give allies a variety of beneficial effects, including Trap, Armor Penetration and Attack up!
    • Ingami, Dog Spirit (4★ Sentinel): A multi-hitter who can revive allies, and will apply Invincibility and Critical Strike Chance to allies if any of his teammates HP is below 50%.
    • Oni Eddie (5★ Assassin): Learn more about this characters abilities in his forum post!
    • Samurai Emperor Eddie (5★ Warrior)
    • Samurai Eddie (5★ Warrior)
    • Musashi (5★ Assassin)
    • Kokú, Shinobi Bandit (4★ Assassin)
    • Ibuki, Shinobi Ranger (4★ Gunner)
    • Minazuki, Shinobi Spy (4★ Magus)
    • Ichiyou, Shinobi Medic (4★ Sentinel)
    • Kurenai, Shinobi Rogue (4★ Warrior)






    Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help:
    • We have an Assassin Power Up Pack that will provide Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards to power up a new Oni Eddie, Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi or Musashi!
    • Get a full set of Yang and/or Yin Talismans with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, as a one-time only offer!
    • We have 3 Talisman Finisher packs on offer! Having trouble completing your Yang, Yin or Eclipse Talisman sets? Head to the store and grab the corresponding finisher pack!
    • Lightbringer Relics are back to help bolster your characters for the event dungeon! Head to the Event Store to purchase these limited-time Relics and gain increases on your Attack, Defense and HP stats in the Lord of Light and Crimson Blades Dungeons.

  2. #2
    Member Highace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Estonia
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    81
    Event seemed decent enough...until I got to insanity. First wave is literally impossible without a max awakened Dark Lilith because the 2 Wolves with braves keep reviving each other infinitely. Not fun at all.

    EDIT: Got reminded that Braves don't prevent perfect death so using that, I made it through insanity. Still, those tallies shouldn't work that way.
    Last edited by Highace; 11-05-2019 at 01:45 AM.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning. Only missing:
    Coalgiver, Thor, Pharaoh Ramesses, $$Ed Hunter$$, Oni
    Current champion: Lone Star Eddie
    In-game name: Highace-4308

  3. #3
    Senior Member thealchemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Australia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    656
    More eclipse talismans? As its not confirmed/mentioned I can only assume all new characters besides Mitsuko are available in corresponding souls. So I think I will do the minimum that I usually do.
    "Please tell me now what life is
    Please tell me now what love is"

    thealchemist-3575.

  4. #4
    Senior Member kkkreg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    Event seemed decent enough...until I got to insanity. First wave is literally impossible without a max awakened Dark Lilith because the 2 Wolves with braves keep reviving each other infinitely. Not fun at all.
    Stuck in this loop now. WTF?! I understand "make it as difficult as possible" but this is over the freaking top!

    How do you get out of this crap? Just quit?
    kkkreg5-6767

    _________| CLAN |_________
    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    __________________________

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    231
    As always, astonishing artwork, really a good job guys.

    The new toons was permanently added to game, most of them on soul's pool and just one at heroic rotation, which is really nice.

    All that said, I like the event.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,154
    Let's take a look, 3 new sets of talisman and how many new characters and it is only the fourth day of the month. That is really slowing down on new releases as promised.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

  7. #7
    Senior Member AhabsHarpoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    US
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Name:  Crimson-Blades-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  300.7 KB

    Oni Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut!

    Cut enemies down to size with lethal precision. Oni Eddie is a 5★ Assassin who deals magic damage and can remove a variety of beneficial effects. His Fury attack removes negative effects from allies, deals out MASSIVE damage to a single target and places Oni Eddie’s sword in an Empowered State. While Empowered Oni Eddie will continue to remove negative effects, grant Ascension and Magic Penetration to allies, and will even revive fallen teammates with full health!

    From now until November 11th, 4 PM PT, wield your sword and prepare to conquer the Crimson Blades dungeon! This Dungeon comes with 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

    The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will be granted with set rewards including Demonic Souls and Yin Talismans. Beat Insanity to earn a host of other rare set rewards including a Catalyst Soul, T3 Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide rare Assassin Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Eclipse Talismans.

    Demonic Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

    Earn them as first time completion rewards in the Normal, Hard and Madness levels of the Crimson Blade Dungeon
    Complete Event Challenges! Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Demonic Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    Get Demonic Souls in store for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

    In addition to Demonic Soul Fragments, completing event challenges will grant various other rewards, including Ironite, Frontier Coins and Yang Talismans!

    Yang Talismans are yellow Talismans with a 3-set effect. Equip them to gain Immunity to Permadeath, Perfect Death, and Crave effects. The wearer of these talismans will take 50% Reduced damage and heal all allies for 1,000 points of health when you take damage if the Yin Talisman set effect is also active on the wearer.

    Demonic Soul Details

    The Demonic Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of summoning Oni Eddie, Ingami Dog Spirit, Irigami Dog Spirit, Samurai Emperor Eddie, Samurai Eddie, Musashi, and the 5 classes of Shinobi. This Soul also has an exclusive chance of summoning Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi!

    Each Demonic Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi Soul Fragments
    • 10 Oni Eddie Soul Fragments (Assassin)
    • 10 Ingami Or Irigami, Dog Spirit Soul Fragments (Sentinel or Gunner)


    Collecting 750 Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Assassin Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi!

    Collecting 500 Onie Eddie Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Assassin Oni Eddie!

    350 Ingami Or Irigami, Dog Spirit Soul Fragments (Sentinel or Gunner) will create a soul that will give you either the 4★ Sentinel Ingami or Gunner Irigami.


    Exclusive Chance

    Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi (5★ Assassin): Mitsuko is an Awakenable character who is a master of stealth and disarming her opponents. She is able to Vanish, Critically Strike and apply Perfect Sleep to her opponents. This character also has no Talisman Slot restrictions, and will have Class Advantage over every enemy!

    Please note that this character is not currently available in any other souls. After this event, Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi, will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit her, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

    Increased Chance

    • Irigami, Dog Spirit (4★ Gunner): This party enhancer prevents enemies from taking extra turns and can give allies a variety of beneficial effects, including Trap, Armor Penetration and Attack up!
    • Ingami, Dog Spirit (4★ Sentinel): A multi-hitter who can revive allies, and will apply Invincibility and Critical Strike Chance to allies if any of his teammates HP is below 50%.
    • Oni Eddie (5★ Assassin): Learn more about this characters abilities in his forum post!
    • Samurai Emperor Eddie (5★ Warrior)
    • Samurai Eddie (5★ Warrior)
    • Musashi (5★ Assassin)
    • Kokú, Shinobi Bandit (4★ Assassin)
    • Ibuki, Shinobi Ranger (4★ Gunner)
    • Minazuki, Shinobi Spy (4★ Magus)
    • Ichiyou, Shinobi Medic (4★ Sentinel)
    • Kurenai, Shinobi Rogue (4★ Warrior)






    Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help:
    • We have an Assassin Power Up Pack that will provide Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards to power up a new Oni Eddie, Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi or Musashi!
    • Get a full set of Yang and/or Yin Talismans with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, as a one-time only offer!
    • We have 3 Talisman Finisher packs on offer! Having trouble completing your Yang, Yin or Eclipse Talisman sets? Head to the store and grab the corresponding finisher pack!
    • Lightbringer Relics are back to help bolster your characters for the event dungeon! Head to the Event Store to purchase these limited-time Relics and gain increases on your Attack, Defense and HP stats in the Lord of Light and Crimson Blades Dungeons.
    Yin: Hi Yang!
    Yang: Hi Yin!
    Yin: We're still Chinese, right?
    Yang: Of course. Why?
    Yin: Because it's a Japanese-themed event...
    Yang: That's NF for ya!!!!
    AHABSHARPOON-5710
    CLAN- ROMEROSLEGION

  8. #8
    Senior Member AhabsHarpoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    US
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Let's take a look, 3 new sets of talisman and how many new characters and it is only the fourth day of the month. That is really slowing down on new releases as promised.
    AGREED, Muzzle.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710
    CLAN- ROMEROSLEGION

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    409
    Anyone else unable to auto replay madness?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    705
    Their new slogan is: characters and talismans make money, no new content.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •