Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    Got through Insanity once and that was enough. The rewards aren't even that good for doing it 15 times. I'll be in a nursing home before I have enough stuff to fully awaken any character so what's the rush?
    BUT.. if you get lucky enough to pull the Cosmic Shinobi you are going to want that awakening rune for 15 Warrior runs. I agree, overall the rewards for grinding Insanity are junk. I Did 15 Warrior, then moved back to Madness.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Insanity

Alexander - Orbit
    Warrior Hierophant- Celestial/Cosmic
    Major Malakhov - Singularity or Alchemy (had better success with Alchemy/Cosmic)
    Sekhmet - Valor

Best time was 2:50 average 3:30. Had a couple of losses when Major would use power move with Perfect Death/Perfect Passive Diable but that was the only issue.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 11-05-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Im gonna go with,if i dont have anything nice to say,dont say it at all and just shut up

OS
    iOS
    Stormseye, how does that team work in the slightest for you? The enemies always end up killing off the Hierophant or someone, causing me to fail the achievement.

OS
    Android
    I used 4V1ctory team. Out of seven runs won them all but charolette died on the last wave once so only six counted toward the achievement. I havent encountered the doggy loop.

These were run on auto.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 11-05-2019 at 05:43 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Used for Warrior Achievement Manual:
    NotB (Labyrinth+Cosmic)
    Charlotte (Viper+Cosmic)
    LOL (Orbit)
    Hierophant/Malakhov (SinGularity)

OS
    iOS
    My team of OP toons for Warrior runs of Insanity....

Evolved Wicker Wolf (Max - Echo/Tranquility)
    Alex Ed (Lycan/Sacred)
    Darkmoon Lucifer (Mark/Sacred/Cosmic[Echo])
    Charlotte (Viper/Cosmic[Void])

Lucifer gets 2 or 3 turns thanks to the Cosmic.. Start round 1 with his power move... kills them all basically.. wolves revive and usually 1 or 2 of the Shinobis as well. If Lucifer gets another turn, basic move to hit one of the wolves, which will kill it, triggering Lucifers secondary true damage hit, killing all others. Done. If one or both of the wolves revive with Invisibiltiy (which happens) Use Alex to remove it first, then hit again with Lucifer. If Lucifer does not get a second turn... hit with Wicker Wolf, that will typically kill both wolves again.

For the last Battle, the Evolved Wicker Wolf's power move will clear all the defensive buffs on Oni Ed.. if Lucifer doesn't.. making him an easy kill.

Charlotte is ONLY there to prevent any INITIAL infliction of a silver buffs on start of battle.. after that Lucifer will clear them.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-05-2019 at 05:59 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    This really is showing how the rift between have and have nots is widening in the game. Many dont have Lucifer or even wicker wolf let alone having already maxed them. Without the OPs you just may fall further behind.

With the release of more awakenable toons it will become even more prelavent. I am not complaint since if I wanted I could be farther along in awakenables. I am just stating for newer players pay up or never catch up.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    That’s great Yup - good advice! , what about for ordinary people without Lucifer and every other latest character and Talisman?

I like the advice on killing both dogs at the same time if possible, if that fails exit and start again. Our time is more valuable than being stuck in navigators shitty loop.

Someone PMed me on finding a team for them to do this challenge, I’ve scarcely worked it out for myself, what the hell am I gonna tell them? I don’t even know what their team consists of...

Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I agree Muzzle.. it is the nature of these "fremium" apps that if you don't have what was released last month or last week, you will have trouble next week. But.. once you get caught up, it's much much easier to stay caught up. Since I started before most of the major characters in use today were released, it's easier for me to focus on acquiring the newer characters. Which in turn makes the next event easier. But.. starting today.. or last week, or last month.. it's an impossibility. New players can never hope to be up to date. The sheer mountain of achievements needed for Dark Lilith and Lucifer make that clear. Even if one were to spend thousands of real dollars today, you couldn't be caught up. I mean what 15 character last month.. and already 4 this month and it's only 5 days in.

Like I posted Rags.. I realize it's an OP team that isn't common.

I am curious how Stormseye was getting past the dogs with his team.. Major Malkov's power move?
    CLANLESS