Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    What I don´t understand its this totally "radio silence" from the Devs/Media Team.. not a word about this issue nor the previous bugged dungeon neither... I think it was with the Talisman Dungeon this Brave problem appeared for the first time and they fixed quite fast...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    They altered the same bug in the last dungeon by removing the 2 characters wearing braves and having only 1 with braves there.

This SAME ISSUE keeps popping up because apparently they keep using a BAD TEMPLATE for new dungeon population.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-06-2019 at 07:40 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Hmm, even using my trooper's strong Assassin Eddies (Gamblers and Beasts mostly), I don't think I'm going to be able to get the 15 Madness runs. My own assassin allies (Lamia, The Count, Warlord) aren't good enough, or don't have the right talisman slots to survive in there. Can manually beat it with my regular mixed team, so at least got the 1st clear rewards. Will probably end up buying that 15 achievement talisman for ironite, which is never a good feeling.

Had really hoped my work in awakening my W.LoL to the first level, and getting a set of Orbits in the recent fragment event, would have helped more. It has been a huge power boost in other parts of the game for me, but these dungeons are really not low/mid-player friendly.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I put snow talismans on NotB and it was quite easy (that dogs will other way stun and taunt Eddie for very very long time ) as long NotB will not kill dog using Ritual it is doable even on later turns.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by annouvis25 View Post
    if u dont have malakhov??? Something else
    I found that team pretty reliable on auto with the Heirophant in place of Malakhov (I don't have him). Same talisman sets. Doesn't always work though.

OS
    Android
    I did the warrior challenge manually with NotB, LoL, Charlotte and Pope. Glad I'm done with it. Really annoying that this revive loop was there again. As Yup said, looks like they used a bad template. I am disappointed that they show so little love for these details.
    Apart from that I saw a lot of bugs and different visual glitches like one of the gunner wolfs showing up in every wave on the right side, an enemy that was located directly in front of my team, attacks going nowhere, characters jumping out of the screen, a tree popping up from nowhere, a blue plane going through the scene...
    Sad how you can ruin an otherwise beautiful dungeon like that. Will the devs eventually come to the conclusion that a lot of things are released here too fast and only half-finished? Please don't forget, the game only exists because there is Iron Maiden! And what do they stand for? Extremely high quality!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    You have to kill them both at the same time . Then they wont keep reviving each other.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    hard to find a good auto team that time again
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I was using shaman, LoL, charolette and major on auto. I won seven out of seven , only once losing charolette on the last wave. I went to manual to see the problem and had a few doggy loops.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Somebody found a non all-red team that can autoplay insanity without losses ?
    game-id: IronMik-8041