Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    i am testing G Onyx son(perfect death). It works to doggies.
    But need to find best talisman for him.
    painless-3922

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    You cannot grind for the cosmic shinobi, as there are no event soul frags dropping as rewards this time. Or do you just mean the grind for the 10 event souls?
    Didnt even notice there were no fragments. I didn't need another excuse to leave it but there we go, I got one anyway
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    I really don't understand events like this. The last event I understood (even though it was a great challenge to reach the fragments needed for Van Helsing). But this one is similar to those of old, where maybe I get 10-15 souls and am hundreds short of any character. I don't get events like this. I would never blow that much iron rite buying souls outright.

OS
    Android
    That's how the event works, buy event souls or you will not earn the new toons . That way they can say they were not real dollar purchase only toons. Then add the insane doggies just for fun.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    I really don't understand events like this. The last event I understood (even though it was a great challenge to reach the fragments needed for Van Helsing). But this one is similar to those of old, where maybe I get 10-15 souls and am hundreds short of any character. I don't get events like this. I would never blow that much iron rite buying souls outright.
    You are right, but still this event is the standard! Dungeons where we can grind to get the event character are very rare. If I remember correctly we had only 3 so far: gunner Krampus, Ferryman and now van Helsing.
    I am ok with these events as long as maximum 1 of the new characters is event soul exclusive. The payers can pay, the waiters can wait for heroic rotation (if it is not so extermely long as for gunner derby demon!).
    The other drops (e.g. Talis for challenges and for first win in each difficulty) can make a dungeon worthy or not. A good 6-set Tali as drop aswell (only valor, eternal & primordial for me). In addition, rare soul frags of the right class are also nice to have (like assassin this time).
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    You are right, but still this event is the standard! Dungeons where we can grind to get the event character are very rare. If I remember correctly we had only 3 so far: gunner Krampus, Ferryman and now van Helsing.
    I am ok with these events as long as maximum 1 of the new characters is event soul exclusive. The payers can pay, the waiters can wait for heroic rotation (if it is not so extermely long as for gunner derby demon!).
    The other drops (e.g. Talis for challenges and for first win in each difficulty) can make a dungeon worthy or not. A good 6-set Tali as drop aswell (only valor, eternal & primordial for me). In addition, rare soul frags of the right class are also nice to have (like assassin this time).
    We did also have the D-Day Dungeon (forgot the name) where you grinded for bomber boy frags

OS
    Android
    This isnt a grinding event for a specific toon since no frags drop. If you are not one of the chosen, you buy events souls or do without. With the drop rate from event souls it's a joke to think many will pull him without purchasing event souls. Add the insane wolves just for fun.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I got the characters from soul drops and stopped.. not even going to do 200 runs this event. There's little point to continuing since the rewards aren't really that great. I'd grind it if the gold payout was better.... but it's not. Night City offers more gold.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Even the round-about ways of accomplishing the Warrior-Insanity task are now “fixed”, so there really is no way around. I’ve done every trick/method posted here, and sure enough, three out of the first four times it worked. Then I went 0 for the next 2 SoT refills doing the exact same thing. Send in a ticket, folks. DEMAND that you get your SoT/Ironite back. The sheer lack of even a whisper from Navigator speaks VOLUMES. This is the most blatant, dishonest bunch of douchery I’ve seen yet, and THAT is really saying something.

My blood is absolutely boiling. If ANY other company that you or I deal with pulled something like this, we’d all tell them where to stick it. Shameful, really.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Even the round-about ways of accomplishing the Warrior-Insanity task are now “fixed”, so there really is no way around. I’ve done every trick/method posted here, and sure enough, three out of the first four times it worked. Then I went 0 for the next 2 SoT refills doing the exact same thing. Send in a ticket, folks. DEMAND that you get your SoT/Ironite back. The sheer lack of even a whisper from Navigator speaks VOLUMES. This is the most blatant, dishonest bunch of douchery I’ve seen yet, and THAT is really saying something.

My blood is absolutely boiling. If ANY other company that you or I deal with pulled something like this, we’d all tell them where to stick it. Shameful, really.
    I have a radical suggestion... we go on strike and stop giving them money