Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Unwon View Post
    Finished the event, and from all the 15 event souls i rolled i got 2 musashi.
    Congrats!

Save both of them. I have 2 also.
    Whether for Gauntlet or whatever.
    The fact he removes everything, even shroud... then he takes no silver debuffs, removes every type of neg from the whole team, and you can use any kind of talis on him, makes him unique.

You never know when you might use both at the same time, for a certain achievement or challenge.

I got my first one last year at this time.
    I could have never placed 2nd and 3rd consecutively in arena without him.

I obviously really like this toon.
    I think he is highly underrated!!!

Good Luck! .... and enjoy. 👍😎

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Congrats!

Save both of them. I have 2 also.
    Whether for Gauntlet or whatever.
    The fact he removes everything, even shroud... then he takes no silver debuffs, removes every type of neg from the whole team, and you can use any kind of talis on him, makes him unique.

You never know when you might use both at the same time, for a certain achievement or challenge.

I got my first one last year at this time.
    I could have never placed 2nd and 3rd consecutively in arena without him.

I obviously really like this toon.
    I think he is highly underrated!!!

Good Luck! .... and enjoy. ����
    I thin I have about 5 of him - maybe more as I got several in the Halloween event. And yes I will likely keep a team of three - they can be a pretty nasty and there skill sets are very useful to have.....I wonder how good they might get when they become awakenable?

On this event so far I have only got 3 * drops so same old same old for me in event soul luck - still got lots of battles to do in it but not sure I will bother as the Eddie seems a bit shite and the other characters I think you can get from souls too...and well I am just a but underwhelmed by this event to ne honest though I like the dungeon - pretty cool looking but then most of the new levels are pretty cool looking.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I'm still collecting better characters to get further in gauntlet, so ill ask this. What should i get in frontier store? I have 2000 coins atm and Im pretty much missing everything except the beast, gambler and all liliths. A priority list would be nice.

OS
    iOS
    Alexander, Angel, Ferrymen, Killer Prime and Horus are the best choices
    Last edited by Beddie; 11-08-2019 at 11:27 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Unwon View Post
    I'm still collecting better characters to get further in gauntlet, so ill ask this. What should i get in frontier store? I have 2000 coins atm and Im pretty much missing everything except the beast, gambler and all liliths. A priority list would be nice.
    If you already have Gambler, Beast and Liliths, you have to go after the Killer Prime. I asked that same question not so much time ago and KP is worth every penny.
    Segoy-3652

Proud member of Order of Eld clan.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Gambler
    Beast
    All 5 Liliths
    These are the ones hat the already has, or did I get that wrong?

Other good characters: Alexander and Killer Prime, maybe Ferryman but he is not that essential I'd say.
    If you want to have Dark Lilith and Lucifer, you will need to buy the LoLs, max them and play the LoL Dungeon with all of them!
    The egypt gods are also ok, all of them have their part to shine, but I would not see them as important as they were a year ago.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I edited it because I can’t read

OS
    Android
    only shit toons like always and 3* only, no surprise bad event for me like always next lol
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Not having great luck. Again.
    Didn't get anything useful directly from the Demonic souls themselves. Grinding for the Assassin frags got me about 65 souls so far. No event toons from those, but filled in 4 or 5 missing assassin chars. I've only been at this a few months so it's kinda useful to be getting those. After opening that last 50 Assassin and sacrificing all dups I ended up with an extra soul from somewhere, don't recall what kind, that gave me one of the event pups. Not sure if I'll purchase any more event souls for the 900 shards. Did that once and got jack, but have 260 of the needed frags needed for guaranteed toons and have a few days yet.
    It is just so hard to catch up if you started late.

OS
    Android
    Deathdealer, with all but one of the event toons in the general soul drops why did you sacrifice all your sac fodder? There will be a sac event soon so it may have been better to wait and see if there were any good extras in the sac event. It is always difficult to decide to go for something now or wait and see if something better comes along.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around