Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    OS
    iOS
    Anyone getting any of the eclipse tailsman to drop? I'm 300 runs in and havent had any drop.

OS
    Android
    I've gotten 1 from 611 mixed runs so far.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Got 3 or 4 from 300 runs, mostly on hard, except the 15 for achievement. Have 3+ full sets now. Guess it’s like always: you get what you don’t need :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Got a few talismans from 200 runs

OS
    Android
    Finished the 800 runs and only pulled 1 eclipse talisman. Not a big deal because I have 4 sets already. I got really lucky with demonic souls and pulled Mitsuko.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Finally hit the 15 Assassin Madness clears today, thanks to my wonderful troopers! Van Helsing Eddie was an absolute star. The first wave with the five Shinobi was the difficult part. I'd played around with Starfires, which would remove all their beneficial effects and disable their passives when my toon inevitably died on their first attack, but the purple shinobi applies Perfect Death with their basic attack. Which obviously ruined the run. Van Helsing can clear Perfect Death, although his passive meant my Starfires would never be able to explode, those two safe turns were usually enough to take out two shinobi, yhanks to another character with Singularities, and VH's basic that deals extra damage to un-debuffed characters. The other four levels were a walk in the park, VH 1-2 shot almost everything else. So glad I made it in time!

Got a regular Samurai Eddie from a demonic. Will hit the 200 run achievement and probably call it a day.
    Azagthor-0732