Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    This event Demonic Soul has 208 or 206 total characters in the soul pool.
    Here's some info on the odds.
    Name:  20191105_044520.png
Views: 627
Size:  74.8 KBName:  20191105_044552.png
Views: 568
Size:  115.5 KBName:  20191105_044642.png
Views: 565
Size:  56.7 KB

I opened about 10 souls and got nothing but 3*.
    As someone else mentioned, in this BoS event, I too already opened a bunch of souls yesterday, which could have possibly dropped today's event souls if only I had known to wait.
    Great event planning, Devs.

Name:  studio-navigator-team-process2-700x450.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  66.0 KB
    (Actual image of Navigator Games. Looks like their planning out the month with events, or maybe planning on who's bringing cups, ice, chips, cookies, pizza, ice cream, and bacon... etc., to this years Christmas party.) 🤣
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I have to admit though in the insanity level they gave us - why just mimic what was a 'bugged' LOL XV level talisman loop that annoyed the hell out of folk? Why just rinse and repeat for this - are all of the devs tough levels going to be based on the same thing where there are like only a few teams that can actually do it - you have to wonder if that is what they wanted to do or why do it in this way? It is either lazy level design or a 'we found a way to stop lots of folk doing this level so lets copy it' approach - if that is there intention then they have succeed as it is a pretty daft loop if you cant get rid of them quick.

Saying that maybe Dark Lilith or Lucifer make it easy - I do not know cause not got either of them yet. I know when I went with my standard non-Warrior team it was fine to auto using my three maxed LOLs and Van Helsing…..maybe the Warrior level is supposed to be a pain in the ass to do! It is insanity so I guess it may be designed this way so only a smallish % can actually do it.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Okay, just found a warrior team that was able to finish on auto.
    Just run it ones.. but it looks promising

Shaman Ed - Labyrinth + Cosmic Freeze
    Lord Of Light - Orbit
    Charlotte - Viper + Cosmic
    Major Malakhov - Singularity

Shaman Ed is able to break the loop of the resurrecting Sirus wolfs

edit: Did a couple of runs now, SE doesnt stop the loop, Malakhov does. But so far after 5 runs still able to finish without defeat. However... sometimes Malakhov kills himself without being able to revive, so its not a 100% count for the achievement.
    Last edited by 4V1ct0ry; 11-05-2019 at 12:29 PM.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    iOS
    I beat the 15 Warrior-only Insanity with Lucifer (Max awakened) with a Cosmic Echo talisman so he gets extra turns. If you kill the dogs both at the same time.. they won't revive each other. I had to run it manually but it worked. I still think it's really stupid to create this loop every new dungeon they make, and to then assign a class-only achievement where no character in the class can cast dark ghost or perfect death.. just more annoying. What assholes.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Dropped 3 souls at a time, twice. Got red eyes both times. That in itself is pretty good. Bad news, first time I got S. Harpy and APMA. 2nd time I got Samurai Eddie. Having an Eddie thats been around for so long now as an increased chance of character in event souls, well frankly sucks. Surely Emperor, Musashi, Oni and Cosmic Shinobi as increased chance of 5* chracters in an event soul is enough?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Bakura--

Views: 521

Your description is flawless... I thought it was the complaint department....
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Having an Eddie thats been around for so long now as an increased chance of character in event souls, well frankly sucks. Surely Emperor, Musashi, Oni and Cosmic Shinobi as increased chance of 5* chracters in an event soul is enough?
    What a "clever" idea to dilute to pool and reduce our chance to get something new, right? I mean yes, also Samurai belongs to the theme, but still...

Another thing that could have been more player friendly: giving frags for Emperor per event soul. Emperor showed up 3 times now. For the 2nd time he got new frags instead of adding them to the old ones. This time, no frags at all. It is a missed chance for another long-term goal to get that Eddie. I mean come on...even if it were the same frags in all events, we would be at 360/500 frags now (I kept the old frags). But surprise, surprise, this is not player friendly. Since NF became Navigator, they are on a different road obviously.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
    Bakura--

Views: 521

Your description is flawless... I thought it was the complaint department....
    Great post Bakura and what a hilarious pic

So many options what the guy could say in that situation. Photoshop frreaks, take over!

I hear something like "and that day (points the finger) is very important, remember this date, guys. Here we f*ck them over again! Let's start an event right after they opened a lot of souls, introduce another bunch of characters so that they get lost completely, don't fix bugs, but dilute the event soul character pool that they don't get a new character, let's give them an useless talisman drop every 1000 runs, and you know what? Special surprise! We add the revive loop again they loved so hard! They will suffer so much and hate us, it will be great fun."
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    No one has mention the Shinobi Awakening rune you get for completing the warrior-only achievement....

It is unfortunate that in a dreadful inventory system that is already considerably overwhelmed with item-specifc upgrade materials.. they introduce MORE very specific upgrade materials. I mean seriously, is there some reason the Shinobi can't merely use the same gunner materials that the LOLs use??? They seem to make thing complex and convoluted just for the sake of doing it.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    The new dungeon looks beautiful, great job on that. As usual, RNG is a cruel mistress and I haven't gotten anything good from the event souls. Honestly, the dungeon is worth playing more for the rare assassin souls which are typically pretty rare. I hope I can get Oni Eddie (or maybe the werewolf) off one of them, I could really use some more Assassins for Gauntlet.

Got through Insanity once and that was enough. The rewards aren't even that good for doing it 15 times. I'll be in a nursing home before I have enough stuff to fully awaken any character so what's the rush?
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe