Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    i have never, nor will, pay anything in this game.
    but, i want to NORMALLY play it... with bit of common sense and some luck.

high hopes
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111
    Playing for free

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    I have a radical suggestion... we go on strike and stop giving them money
    So says the guy who’s never been addicted to crack... ��

The ticket I sent in said essentially that very thing; make me whole again, or they’ve lost a damn loyal customer. Do they give a shit? Unlikely, but like some of us long time addicts, I’m just itchin for the right reason to delete this idiotic circus.

OS
    Android
    Lord, I have two more wins to complete the 15. I tried three times and lost all of them I dont know if something changed or i was lucky on my previous wins. I killed both wolves twice together to have one revived by I believe the red toon to start the endless loop.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Lord, I have two more wins to complete the 15. I tried three times and lost all of them I dont know if something changed or i was lucky on my previous wins. I killed both wolves twice together to have one revived by I believe the red toon to start the endless loop.
    I think it’s moot at this point, since there’s an update going on right now (Ceeg emailed me back and said they were fixing it today or tomorrow) but I found that after three wins, using the “kill both at one time” method, force quit and reload the game works. Anything over three in a row and you get the loop. Not sure if it’s bullshit or not, but it worked for me.

I also want to say that Ceeg (Andy) was quick to respond to my over-the-top complaint, called me out for being a douche (in a respectful way), which I admired and appreciated, and then made me whole. I don’t realize that there are people just like you and me on the other end — it’s easy to forget that, and rant like a 5 year old lunatic, when it’s just my phone screen between us. I dunno. Anyway, hats off to Ceeg for being the consummate professional, because I definitely wouldn’t have been.
    Last edited by Lord Schmeb; 11-07-2019 at 01:14 AM.

OS
    Android
    Well until someone can confirm the hotfix has worked I'm sticking to doing normal runs. Had that much trouble yesterday as I swear perfect death wasn't being applied with any consistency that I am def over the warrior challenge for awhile. If I did somehow manage to get past the first wave and avoid the loop, at times I used Major's power move to take out Oni in one hit but he wouldn't revive so the run didn't count. Stuck at 2/15 at the moment. This month is off to a flying start when it comes to cock ups.

Update: Well even doing runs on normal is an issue even. The screen has gone blank except for this weird thing where an image of Eddie's head flashes occasionally in the bottom left hand corner. :/
    Last edited by thealchemist; 11-07-2019 at 01:17 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    The alchemist, what team are you using? I ran several runs manually and never needed to use the majors power move. If I got through the first wave doggy loop the rest wasnt a problem. Earlier today had had several losses due to the revive loop and stopped playing.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I beat the 15 Warrior-only Insanity with Lucifer (Max awakened) with a Cosmic Echo talisman so he gets extra turns. If you kill the dogs both at the same time.. they won't revive each other. I had to run it manually but it worked. I still think it's really stupid to create this loop every new dungeon they make, and to then assign a class-only achievement where no character in the class can cast dark ghost or perfect death.. just more annoying. What assholes.
    Thanks for that. I was rereading posts to see if what I was thinking was correct. And yeah didn't think there was a warrior character with d-ghost or p-death. So yup fubared right out the window since they "fixed" the talisman effects after death "issue".

OS
    iOS
    got through most of the challenge using malakhov and notb eddie (w charlotte and lol for the ride). Did have the odd extended loop where I had to manual past the doggies. Have done a few since the hotfix and insanity is easy to grind now.

Whether its worth it is the big question....

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    If I picked up this game today as a new player, not sure how long I would last. A week, a month?
    Youre forgetting that the story takes some time and is pretty exciting to work through. Then you've got modes up to madness and when you first start, there a soooo many new characters to get that most rare souls will mean something new to work on.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I decided to do the Warrior Insanity challenge tonight.
    I did 1 manual using Shaman Ed .... he sucked.
    So I switched to Alexander Ed ..... did all auto.
    No deaths 100 % survival w/ near full health.
    Malakhov never did his special attack.
    Dracula's passive cleanses debuffs, silver too, when perf. bleed from Reapers & Vipers was present on enemy.

Auto Team
    Best time 2:13 / avg. time 2:50

Alex Ed - Orbit
    W. LoL (Max) - Vipers/ Cosmic
    Malakhov - Singularity
    Count Dracula - Reapers/ Cosmic/ Yellow
    Name:  Screenshot_20191106-205102.png
Views: 435
Size:  442.2 KB

I did not have an issue with the Gunner wolves.
    Maybe the hotfix solved it.
    I did notice the Procyon G. wolf reviving when the round was finished, but my team just ran past him to the next stage.
    Procyon & Magus Shinobi are bugged.
    Either one would show up in in the next stage. Procyon wouldn't attack , but M. Shinobi did.
    Procyon G. Wolf would show up even to the final stage. Atleast he was no bother.

(Below is Procyon on final stage. He is not supposed to be.)
    Name:  Screenshot_20191106-195102.png
Views: 369
Size:  1.11 MB

(M. Shinobi on next stage, dead in front of Malakhov, she attacked him too.)
    Name:  Screenshot_20191106-194653.png
Views: 380
Size:  1.04 MB
    Name:  Screenshot_20191106-195216.png
Views: 368
Size:  1.10 MB
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-07-2019 at 03:37 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Yes, the loop has been fixed. The visual bugs are of no consequence and were there before the fix.
    Muzzleloader-8226.