Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    4V1torys team also works. Shaman, LoL, charolette and the major. I only ran it seven times and won all on auto. Only losing charolette once on the last wave which didnt count to ward the acheivement.i didnt watch them, but I think the major was the key to victory. I may have been lucky and havent got caught in the doggy trap.

Many still dont have the major which he has been invaluble many times since. For many it is becoming a real choice on who to go after while falling behind.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Woke up 4hours later still fighting wolves FML ���������� only time server didn't get funny in any 4hour stretch. Beat them once by murdering them both at the same time but didn't clear the 2nd wave. I don't have any of the tali's or Alex or shamen, been playing for like 4months or so . It's like a second job I pay to work at. Thanks for another sands and ironite sucking dungeon so much for dedication and loyalty or we would get daily rewards every day why is it only 24days ? I wonder if any of the devs actually play the game or if the band plays the game, if they do I bet they can just get whatever they want to anyway so they don't have to grind like the rest of us I'm sure that's the case. I believe they're intentionally making nearly impossible goals so they don't have to pay out and give us the good stuff just take our money and run.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

I am curious how Stormseye was getting past the dogs with his team.. Major Malkov's power move?
    Yes and sometimes Doom would appear on the Dogs after Sekhmet Fury. Mostly Major will use power move and hit them will Perfect Death then they can be killed. it can happen fast or can happen slow. Lot of odd times when I was doing it on auto. Some as long as 8 minutes.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    What an extremely boring a.f dungeon!! Why do the devs not find an interesting way of delivering events instead of these stupid arse grinding sessions that are not in any way fun? I made the mistake of spending real money in the last event because they incorrectly showed 3 days remaining on the dungeon when it was only 1 day to go (should have gone by the challenges timer).. that dungeon was a boring a.f grind also. I certainly will not be spending any real money again until they can deliver some content that is worth wasting time on.... I won't hold my breath.

OS
    iOS
    Well, I've moved to farming the Hard Dungeon, but that seems to be having connection issues.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    More eclipse talismans?
    A 6-set that gives you.. Shroud ?? Jeez, let the players who can't auto insanity at least earn a talisman set that's useful in the current meta.
    Last edited by Ydex; 11-05-2019 at 09:08 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    I did a run with NotB Eddie with charlotte, LOL and major. NotB eddie's power move kills them BEFORE he can inflict perfect death. So gonna have to wait after first turn to use Major's power move next time. I got through it but what a pain in the arse. I will try swapping to Alex + Shaman for next attempts but gonna give it some time. Like 3-4 runs a day until its done. Not sure I could auto it as I still have a handful of relics to go. But end of the day I am not that fussed if I even do it. Just sticking to normal getting through my troopers using the bare minimum resources to complete the remaining number of runs challenges.

If I picked up this game today as a new player, not sure how long I would last. A week, a month?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I ran the first wave of insane twice on manual. Both times I passed the first wave without using the majors power move. He was either stunned or taunted and couldnt use it. Between the shaman fury and LoL they took care of the doggies. Why does everyone attack the major?

I then put it on auto and away it went.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I ran the first wave of insane twice on manual. Both times I passed the first wave without using the majors power move. He was either stunned or taunted and couldnt use it. Between the shaman fury and LoL they took care of the doggies. Why does everyone attack the major?

I then put it on auto and away it went.
    I had NotB Eddie and they seemed to go for him or Major. As Major is fairly new to me (been slack/unmotivated for most fc dungeons) I never actually used his power move. It was dogs killing him that inflicted perfect death and then I was able to move on, it was a big loop before that. Most peeps are mentioning the power move so I assumed using it sooner was the key.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    guys what are u doing in warior teamin first stage when the first wolf dies the second ressurect the 1 one on death and all time the one resurect the other can u help me pls i play with n.o.b eddie + alex , charolte ,lol,hierophant i cant pass the first stage a lot of times