OS
    iOS

Idea for grind event rewards....

I realize there's a desire for high-end rewards for completing event dungeons during a grind event.

However, it would be beneficial to ALSO drop some lower end materials. While maybe not coveted rewards, they would aide play.

For example, in the current event, the dungeons could also drop 1 or 2 star colored talisman evo runes. In this case purple runes to match the assassin theme. Just 1 to 3 per run occasionally..... but something.

I HATE having to farm BNW level 3 to try and pick up some 1/2 star colored evo runes. Which is seemingly becoming more and more necessary. And frankly, it's pretty annoying when you need green/blue runes and all that drop are yellow/purple.. because the dungeons are 2 colors in one. At least red is more dependable. I mean I waste 50 runs and only manage to get 6 1 star colored runes. That's sad.

-----------------

Or how about the "No SOT BNW weekend" every once in a while??? It's been a good year since that was done.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-05-2019 at 05:57 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    BNW is such a drag. In one of the developer Q&As it was suggested-- a separate dungeon for each color, and the devs said something like "that's something we could probably do"
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    So far this morning I've blown 200 SOT running GOL level 3 trying to get 9 (or more) 1 star yellow evo runes.. 200SOT and thus far.. I've got 6.....

Edit... 210SOT - 6SOT at a time - in order to get 9 yellow 1 star evo runes. 35 runs.... Just silly.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-05-2019 at 06:19 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I stopped playing Elder Scrolls: Blades when I realized I needed low-level enchanting materials that literally were not dropping--or purchasable-- anywhere. I just walked away, leaving a huge pile of HIGH-level materials that were essentially useless.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Yup, this may or may not have factored into your current situation. How many so called worthless resources did you have to sell because of space limitations. I have harped on this as resource management has become critical in game advancement. No matter what they add they should give a similar amount of spaces in the inventory base.

How many colorless evo runes have you saved or sold? They should have a more complete conversion sale even if it is at ridiculous rates of exchange.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Well all the 1-3 star runes collected from BNW allow for half or 0.001% talisman upgrades so they are gone fairly quickly.

I have sold off quite a bit.. but more in a quest for gold than due to slot limits. I really am only hitting slot limits for characters and talismans and am too cheap to buy more slots that are unnecessary other than when I convert 20+ souls at a time. Without duplicates and not collecting most 1-3 star characters.. there's only about 300 characters. I can say that 6 months to a year ago.. there were only around 150 characters. They've doubld the amount considerably over the past several months.

From what I can tell they may have removed the limit on upgrade materials.. just not for talismans or characters. With all the various awakening and cosmic evo crapola.. I've not hit any warnings after all that's been gathered. I think I have at least 1 of everything.. except maybe 1 star colored evo runes

I do agree though.. for every new character in the app an additional character slot should be GIVEN to users. For every new talisman set introduced an equal number of slots to hold 1 complete set should be GIVEN to the users. Provide a slot for the new items, then if the user want's more than one.. they may need to buy more slots. If the user doesn't get the new talisman set, than it merely means they have 6 (or 3 or 4 or whatever) new blank slots. So they still benefit from the set introduction in a minor way.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-05-2019 at 06:45 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I am gonna agree with a lot on here. The mid and low tier materials are annoying to farm and you can't buy it either. And even if we could buy it would the price even be remotely reasonable.

Trying to get 1 star awakening shards but they don't drop except in the LoL 11-15. Can't buy them and can't rely on awakening souls to have them in it, can't even find a breakdown of what might be in an awakening soul to boot.

My other favourite example is the 2 star talisman evo rune. I haven't gotten around to tracking it but based on what has been said about the drops for BNW dungeons 1-3 should drop mostly 1*, 4-6 should drop mostly 2* and 7-9 should drop mostly 3* and 10 being majority 3* but has other drops that are going to affect it. This being said that means for 1* we should be hitting lvl4 for 2* probably lvl 7 or 8 and 3* well 9 and 10.

And going to go look at what about 20 runs through is going to turn out for drops....

Ok the results of aprox 20 runs through lvl 8 of S&G BNW and it isn't pretty.

S Evo runes
    1* - 105 ended with 105
    2* - 173 ended with 173
    3* - 110 ended with 146 +36

G Evo runes
    1* - 94 ended with 94
    2* - 179 ended with 224 +43
    3* - 123 ended with 150 +27

Universal Evo Rune
    1* - 187 ended with 187
    2* - 10 ended with 19 +9
    3* - 41 ended with 44 +3

Yeah I think that the BNW dungeons need to be split up into separate entities because it appears there is a definite drop bias in the system. I kind of knew this before hand but hadn't really looked into it. And reason I used this BNW dungeon is because I always need green talisman evo materials.
    Last edited by drrchmnd; 11-18-2019 at 06:47 AM. Reason: additional information....