Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post

Using a non eddie can make it more difficult on your troopers where you may force them to spend SoT just to use your trooper first before they can start a grind. I dont accept any non Eddie's as a trooper anymore.

At first if may be nice to try a non Eddie toon you dont have, but it will rapidly progress where your non eddie is more of a hassle than it is worth. I didnt mind having four non Eddie's for troopers because I could use them on skull quests at reset, but it got out of hand and I had over 20 overnight when the LoL can out.
    I agree that using Eddies as troopers is far better (= easier) than non-Eddie toons and I usually have Eddie as a trooper for this reason, too.

However, there is one time I switch it to non-Eddie as an exception - when there is a challenge requiring skills of specific ultrarare character. That's when I change my trooper to such character (e.g. Musashi lately) - to help my troopers to do the missions they might not be able to do otherwise. This is the exactly same reason I am thankful to my troopers who list their Raven Witches or Charlottes (at the times when I also find myself on the other side of the stick).
    Segoy-3652

Proud member of Order of Eld clan.

OS
    iOS
    I don't mind non-Eddies if they're good for farming. I'm surprised more people aren't putting Wrathchild as their Trooper, tbh, because he's pretty insane when it comes to farming (then there's also The Killer Prime).

I recently changed my Trooper to Lone Star Eddie and got about two dozen requests suddenly in the course of 24 hours. I removed some inactives to make room for as many as I could, but felt bad not being able to choose all of them. It's kind of funny, I'm sort of obligated to keep him as my Trooper now because everyone wants to see him. And to think I only got him because I live in Texas!
    Last edited by Xanofar; 12-30-2019 at 08:01 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Eddies.. always an Eddie.. always.... There's no reason to have ONE single run of a non-ed character. it won't help anyone complete a mission. And any mission requiring talismans.... those can be placed on an Eddie.

My troopers are f'in great! Always Eddies....

I wish they'd make it impossible to NOT use an Ed as champion.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yup, it is nice when your trooper keep Eddie's as thier champs. I had three change to non eddies since last night. So while trying to run a dungeon. After using eddies I had to go somewhere else to use them so I could continue the grind. That's a good way to get deleted.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Yup, it is nice when your trooper keep Eddie's as thier champs. I had three change to non eddies since last night. So while trying to run a dungeon. After using eddies I had to go somewhere else to use them so I could continue the grind. That's a good way to get deleted.

I've recently started using my non-eddie troopers in skull quests, as you can't auto-run through those levels.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Yes but when you dont look every day to see who changes from Eddie's to non Eddie's it causes problems when you start grinding dungeons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around