OS
    Android

Perfect Glitch example

This is a thread about the lovely COSMIC WOLF SIRIUS which happens to be part of the new dungeon event. Topped off it is equipped with the most bodacious Brave talisman. Which is bugged and seriously flawed from the begining. The wolf you ask? No, the brave talisman itself.

Dev's guys/gals/whatevers yall seriously dropped it on this one. When the disable effects impacted the talisman effects it wasn't really an issue. But since it only impacts the passive (as intended) anymore it really doesn't work very well. The absolute worst part to this is ya'll spelled it out in the description that it won't work. Let me refresh your memory,

Immune to DOOM, Curse, and PERMADEATH. Grant a random offensive or defensive buff to self for 2 turns whenever you take damage. Revive self and all allies on death with 60% HP.

There is a secondary issue also at play here and I don't recall where I saw something about it. However it effectively had something to do with talisman effects now being valid or re-enabled after a character died and was resurrected. Where as it used to be a character died the talisman effects became null and void until the next round of combat where everything refreshed.

Based on this change there is now a logic error in the effect of the brave talisman. Because we can not inflict a secondary method (think DOOM or PERMADEATH) of killing the character, and the talisman effect resets upon resurrection, and there is no method of disabling talisman effects, the game has no choice but to potentially get locked into a constant cycle of resurrection.

By the way if anyone suggests a talisman disable item that person needs to have it explained in very small words what impact it would have on the game. In a nutshell "it would kill it" because once you can disable passives and talisman at the same time there suddenly isn't an opponent you can not beat.

OS
    Android
    Also tied into this is permadeath does not appear to be functioning correctly on any of the characters considering they keep getting revived. Or else that might be partially because of the take damage and cleanse self of negative effects thing. Then again this goes back to there should be no effect that has a greater then 25% chance of happening.

OS
    Android
    Anyone figure out how to get past this? I kill one wolf, it revives the other and back and forth forever. Trying to beat this with warriors only.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgmentDay86 View Post
    Anyone figure out how to get past this? I kill one wolf, it revives the other and back and forth forever. Trying to beat this with warriors only.
    only thing I have figured out is to restart the game. basically its managed to lock itself into closed loop cycle that doesn't have a method of breaking that I am aware of.

OS
    iOS
    Perfect Death or Dark Ghost.

Feels like y'all are about 3 days late to the party.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ding-Oni-Eddie!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Perfect Death or Dark Ghost.

Feels like y'all are about 3 days late to the party.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ding-Oni-Eddie!
    Nope... I figure that we need a few threads about the issue to possibly drive the point home there is an issue. And I think it probably needs a thread or two that aren't tied into the event itself. It is easy for people to miss discussions about things in a thread that isn't necessarily about the issue.

Plus as I just commented on one of your posts... there isn't a warrior character that can do it. Oh well.
    Last edited by drrchmnd; 11-07-2019 at 01:51 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    Nope... I figure that we need a few threads about the issue to possibly drive the point home there is an issue. And I think it probably needs a thread or two that aren't tied into the event itself. It is easy for people to miss discussions about things in a thread that isn't necessarily about the issue.

Plus as I just commented on one of your posts... there isn't a warrior character that can do it. Oh well.
    Every time I bring an issue like this CS just tells me post on the forums. I've been calling them out on this issue for a while but get the same run around answers. So thank you for this post.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Sorry about resurrecting an old thread but this actually looks like a great new effect name:
    Perfect Glitch - makes both teams unable to use skills. Hides all game controls. Wastes your sands of time/war. Can only be countered by restarting the game.

Well, actually I've seen this effect fire a lot of times so why not give it an official name finally?
    Last edited by Knut-3112; 04-26-2020 at 09:38 PM.

OS
    Android
    The last two days I've had several arena battles where I couldnt change to past or future.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around