This is a thread about the lovely COSMIC WOLF SIRIUS which happens to be part of the new dungeon event. Topped off it is equipped with the most bodacious Brave talisman. Which is bugged and seriously flawed from the begining. The wolf you ask? No, the brave talisman itself.

Dev's guys/gals/whatevers yall seriously dropped it on this one. When the disable effects impacted the talisman effects it wasn't really an issue. But since it only impacts the passive (as intended) anymore it really doesn't work very well. The absolute worst part to this is ya'll spelled it out in the description that it won't work. Let me refresh your memory,

Immune to DOOM, Curse, and PERMADEATH. Grant a random offensive or defensive buff to self for 2 turns whenever you take damage. Revive self and all allies on death with 60% HP.

There is a secondary issue also at play here and I don't recall where I saw something about it. However it effectively had something to do with talisman effects now being valid or re-enabled after a character died and was resurrected. Where as it used to be a character died the talisman effects became null and void until the next round of combat where everything refreshed.

Based on this change there is now a logic error in the effect of the brave talisman. Because we can not inflict a secondary method (think DOOM or PERMADEATH) of killing the character, and the talisman effect resets upon resurrection, and there is no method of disabling talisman effects, the game has no choice but to potentially get locked into a constant cycle of resurrection.

By the way if anyone suggests a talisman disable item that person needs to have it explained in very small words what impact it would have on the game. In a nutshell "it would kill it" because once you can disable passives and talisman at the same time there suddenly isn't an opponent you can not beat.