OS
    iOS

Talisman Trial V Not Completing

Hello all -

I've been working my way through the missions that the Clairvoyant gives you, and I'm stuck on Talisman Trial V, where you have to equip two Burning Talisman to any character to create a set. I've done this several times, and it refuses to complete.

Have tried:
    • Unequipping and re-equipping the talismans on a character
    • Equipping two burning talismans on a character with no talismans at all
    • Using two NEW burning talismans (ones that had never been equipped on a character prior)

Any ideas on what I could be missing? Just a bit frustrating since I'd like to get past this and claim rewards for things I've been doing.

OS
    iOS
    Isn't the burning set a 3-set?? So you'd need to equip all 3.

I think it may be misleading in that you might have just earned 2 new burning talismans.. so it means those 2 new ones along with one you already have.

To be honest, it's been a while for me since i did the Clairvoyant missions.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I've used those (I've had this mission stuck here for a long time). Still not working

And other quests have finished retroactively if I didn't have the thing it asked for but got it later (Desert Guardian for example - I trashed one without thinking, but got another later).

OS
    iOS
    But this one calls for a two-set, which I have.

OS
    iOS
    Okay. yeah it's a 2-set for burning. I was thinking of Explosive (which is a 3-set).

If you are equipping both to a character and seeing the set effect light up on the right.. then I'd send a support ticket if the mission isn't registering it.

Sometimes you do need ot relaunch the app for things to register in some areas. At least it helps occasionally.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-06-2019 at 08:56 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Thought it may be a bug (the effect is indeed appearing on the right box when equipped). I'll hit up support. Thanks!

OS
    Android
    There is a bug with missions, they don't show progress but most often track it. I never bothered with them but somehow have 5 completed which I can't claim. Talking about normal missions, not Clairvoyant, though.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    That sounds more like Achievements, Mateja -- which are different than Missions.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    That sounds more like Achievements, Mateja -- which are different than Missions.
    No, my achievements are fine, missions are bugged.Name:  Screenshot_20191104-104829_Legacy.jpg
Views: 731
Size:  500.0 KB
    Member of Jomsvikings