Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    No. I merely disliked the misinformation regarding copyright. that's what I commented on. Someone was claiming ownership over stolen imagery. I felt compelled to comment.

Again.. I'm not the one calling people names.
    And I dislike being condescended to. Immensely.

In point of fact, while variants on that image are absolutely in the public domain, my retouched scan of it is not. That's textbook. And regardless, as I said before you deigned condescend to me, I was only posting that I had the copyright to the image and had used public domain fonts in order to make it perfectly clear that I was not, myself, in violation of any intellectual property laws. You surely saw that, as you quoted it. So no need to act all expert on it; I know the laws backwards and forwards.

I'm sorry if you felt like I flew off the handle, but as a professional who's been at this for decades, I felt insulted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Changing our focus to server stability doesn’t affect the timeline for events and those will still be announced in the Game Feed.
    Honestly, this statement is irritating and can easily be misunderstood as an affront! We all would not only "accept" but highly appreciate if you WOULD take problems like server stability into account when you decide if an event takes place and e.g. how long it should run. The server instability was a big issue and also because of that, players were e.g. not able to finish the grind for van Helsing! Also I did not use any key for time limited dungeons for a while because of the server issue. Hence, it would have been helpful if you would have prolongued the grind event for Helsing and e.g. allow each key to open the dungeon longer to compensate for the connection problems (something like 2.5 hrs instead of 2 and 1.25 instead of 1 hr...)

If you haven’t heard yet, we adjusted the Crimson Blades Dungeon to stop Enemies from having multiple sets of Brave Talismans. We updated the enemies Talismans to 1 Brave set and 1 Tower/Serenity. This should allow for the floor to be more accessible to more players. The difficulty of this floor was not originally designed to limit as many players as it did. There was a counter to it, it just wasn’t as effective as we wanted it to be.
    Thanks for that change! We all were pretty sure this happened due to a bug or an unaware paste and copy. But concluding from your post, it reads like this was planned!? Why did you do that while it was a problem already in the LoL dungeon? Also what would be of interest for me: What was the counter you planned for that wave?

Thank you for your patience while we worked on server stability. We implemented the first of the updates to the server at the beginning of the month, but we are working on more updates as a priority for 2019.
    Thanks for working on that. For me, problems are reduced slightly but there are still problems, especially for refreshing arena list, long loading times, game freezes and maclo errors once in a while that need to restart the app.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Connection issues for me are better too - for sure. But yes they do still exist but for less time and with less consequences. Saying that I am staying away from using any keys too.

I do seem now to be able to set the phone off on auto when going to bed and it has fully completed the run when I wake up so that is a major win for me as I always do this at reset time as it is sort of sleeping time in the UK. Let that run and then in the am I have my 120 sands restoked and ready to finish off my troopers.

I think we have to get used to the events/characters going back on the rise again - it must be making money for them or why do it? And we need them to get money.

To me the game does seem to be changing in terms of player base - way more strong teams in the arena these days, suggests to me that the recent touring has drawn folk in and in good numbers too. So this is all good but it makes many of us long term players less at the forefront of the devs minds. They have to focus on the paying the bills and that makes a great deal of sense to me! Way more things to buy then ever before - pushing of multiple packs in the store and pop ups (they really are worse than ever) means that this must be working or why put in so much time on these items.

In the medium term these are all good things I just hope that they can sort out the short term issues we all face with the game so that they keep the newer players for longer.

I have not lost a trooper for a long time - maybe just one every few months or so and that shows there are a lot of 'old timers' still playing away, like me.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Name:  SmartSelect_20190217-140453_Gallery.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  780.7 KBName:  JPEG_20181017_210909.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  138.5 KB
    Couple of Eddie's I've made and painted . Aces High Eddie is part of a much bigger piece that will be on the wall and fully animated with smoke and sound effects ectName:  SmartSelect_20180911-003259_Facebook.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  170.3 KB

OS
    Android
    I don't understand how come nobody said something about that Aces High Mitch, its fantastic, really! How you do make them, clay?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Yea wow Mitch. Nice stuff!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    They are very cool. I just got an etsy Maiden related wood carving for my birthday and loved that. Loads of very cool fan related art out there for sure and these are really decent too. I try to draw Eddies with my kids - not great at it but I enjoy it for sure and it gets the kids doing art which I am all for!

Nice one!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496