Name:  Updates-station-5.png
Views: 7545
Size:  1.07 MB

Hello Troopers!

Welcome to November! This weeks Update from Space Station No. 5 is going to be a short one.

We are all focused on projects like server stability updates and working through our Customer Support requests. Changing our focus to server stability doesn’t affect the timeline for events and those will still be announced in the Game Feed.

Changes

If you haven’t heard yet, we adjusted the Crimson Blades Dungeon to stop Enemies from having multiple sets of Brave Talismans. We updated the enemies Talismans to 1 Brave set and 1 Tower/Serenity. This should allow for the floor to be more accessible to more players. The difficulty of this floor was not originally designed to limit as many players as it did. There was a counter to it, it just wasn’t as effective as we wanted it to be.

Bugs and such

Thank you for your patience while we worked on server stability. We implemented the first of the updates to the server at the beginning of the month, but we are working on more updates as a priority for 2019.

We are aware that the Missions tab is still bugged for a lot of our players. This is manifesting in a couple of ways including not tracking Missions completing and showing notification bubbles like there are rewards to claim. We are looking at some solutions to this and will resolve this as soon as possible, as we know it is affecting how you play.

Clans

We do not have any content updates for Clans in November. It will be business as usual while we stabilize everything that we have currently available. Things like Check-In tracking are targeted bugs that will be addressed as soon as possible.

Weekend Warrior will return next week…

Last but not least, I would like to invite the Community to share their Fan art. I have seen it all over the forum, in different places on Facebook and Twitter. I would love to see what you have done! Post it here in this thread and we will feature our favourites in next week's Space Station No.5 Update.

That’s it!

Space Station No.5, shutting down until next week.