OS
    iOS

Talisman advice for Gambler

Hi all,
    On my Gambler, I've been using the following talismans: Fate and Chance. They've served me well overall. Now with the latest event, I managed to pick up the Ying and Yang sets. Would these be better to use on Gamble than the Fate/Chance talismans?

OS
    iOS
    I reckon they would. They will improve his survivability a heap. He also does well with labyrinth and anything that puts debuffs on enemies (as he does more damae then)
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    So I switched over to Yin/Yang and they've been doing a great job for me so far (in both PvE and PvP). Since then , I managed to pick up a full Labyrinth set. From what I've read, the Labyrinth set is crazy good for PvP. I'm just wondering if it's better overall than the Yin/Yang sets. The 60% miss looks fantastic but it's only on the toon equipping them, while Yin/Yang offers a 50% team damage redux as well as free heals when attacked. Not sure which way to go with this.
    Huzya-8012
    His eyes seem so glazed
    As he flies on the wings of a dream

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzya View Post
    So I switched over to Yin/Yang and they've been doing a great job for me so far (in both PvE and PvP). Since then , I managed to pick up a full Labyrinth set. From what I've read, the Labyrinth set is crazy good for PvP. I'm just wondering if it's better overall than the Yin/Yang sets. The 60% miss looks fantastic but it's only on the toon equipping them, while Yin/Yang offers a 50% team damage redux as well as free heals when attacked. Not sure which way to go with this.
    It probably depends on the rest of your team really. If you have singularity on someone like the major, the yin/yang advantes wanes. In dungeons too, dont forget that your eddie dying kills the rest of the team - I've won heaps of battles with lab, with just gambler going toe to toe with a boss and winning in the end, where he'd be dead easily without them....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    It depends on your gameplay and expectations.

My setup according to situations:

-For dungeons (normal/hard/madness) some time ago I was using Flash+Venom: He is was very weak in this mode but crystalcannon. With a decent team, he survives and does a lot of damage thks to the extra debuffs of those talis. Today you have better options to do dmg and reduce their dmg.

-Dungeons (insanity) and pvp Labyrinth: Survival almost guaranteed. Again with the right team set up you can put labyrinth in another char (like raven wich) and get maybe better overall results.

-Testing now: Yin+Yang: Currently equipped, they are good but sometimes the IA just don't take the proper benefit of this set and the critical hit buff is lost in something stupid, Again as ppl say depends a lot about your team set up.

So yes, between fate/chance and Yin/Yang IŽd go for the Yin/Yang without doubts.
    Hope it helps
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"