Thread: I'm stuck

OS
    Android

I'm stuck

Hey people! I'm new to the forums so please let me know if this isn't the right place. Also English isn't my first language but I'll try my best!

I'm kinda new to the game, I'm playing for less than a month (I've tried the game at launch but only a couple of days, I still got the account tho)

So, now I'm level 28 and this is my progress so far:

I have some 5* characters, but my main team is Samurai Eddie, Wrath, Gunner Lilith and Clairvoyant (thanks to some impulsive frontier purchases), all level 65~70, 3* talismans.
    I've reached night city, completed the first 2 world's on all difficulties and others on normal and hard. I'm at stage 6 on brave New world and Lord of light dungeons, reached acolyte 1 on arena and rank B on gauntlet.

Now I'm stuck, I still can progress a little on madness battlefield and underworld hard with troopers, but I can't reach higher stages on dungeons or better ranks on arena and gauntlet.

What should I grind now? What should be my goal from now on? Please help me on my next steps in the game. Thanks in advance!

OS
    iOS
    Hi mathi,

Don’t bother too much. As I was your level (some years ago &#128513 I even hadn’t 5* chars and didn’t have your progress in the game.
    You’ve come far my friend at this moment of playing. In fact, playing this game means grinding and farming for weeks or even for months the same stages for ironite, gold and awakening/evolving materials.

I usually farm powerslave for all of that. It’s the best you can do so far. There are several threads about PS to that issue.

Horns up \m/
    Last edited by Caesar815; 11-08-2019 at 05:46 PM.

OS
    iOS
    And btw: welcome to the game and to the forum 🤘🏻

OS
    iOS
    I think you are doing fine, honestly. Avoid impulsive purchases. I'd really save up FC for an Assassin Gambler Eddie and/or a Killer Prime (sentinel). Along with a Magus Lilith (but you can usually get her from event Lilith fragments). Those are what I consider great characters for breaking through a lot of those levels. (Along with Iron Eddie and the Purple Demon Spawn). Horus can also be very helpful.
    But I really think these things just take time. Enjoy this part of the game and no need to rush. Save your resources and spend them during events. I think at this point I would work on getting nice Talisman (and you can get some good ones from the Trooper Store and from the Arena Store. I think it is best to sometimes ignore events that are too hard. There is so much out there that you can get by just playing the game regularly, rather than spending your resources in a lot of the events.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    I think you are doing fine, honestly. Avoid impulsive purchases. I'd really save up FC for an Assassin Gambler Eddie and/or a Killer Prime (sentinel). Along with a Magus Lilith (but you can usually get her from event Lilith fragments). Those are what I consider great characters for breaking through a lot of those levels. (Along with Iron Eddie and the Purple Demon Spawn). Horus can also be very helpful.
    But I really think these things just take time. Enjoy this part of the game and no need to rush. Save your resources and spend them during events. I think at this point I would work on getting nice Talisman (and you can get some good ones from the Trooper Store and from the Arena Store. I think it is best to sometimes ignore events that are too hard. There is so much out there that you can get by just playing the game regularly, rather than spending your resources in a lot of the events.
    Yeah, what he said. Just farm as much as you can. Do your quests and troopers and farm, rinse and repeat.

Try to focus on a great all round team - one that can do well across the board in BNW and LOL for example - as if they do well there they will do well anywhere. You will get to a stage soon where you can auto LOL X and BNW (well some of them). Farm Powerslave and do what you can in events - don't push too hard or you will get frustrated - but know this...progress is a load quicker these days than it was years ago so you are getting there faster then any of us old timers did in the early days.

My kids focused on a squad of around 15-20 characters each and several Eddies and worked from that. Amazing what a strong squad can do - maybe try to develop a strong Eddie in each class and make sure that you keep feeding talisman to get them to max power - talisman are way more important nowadays than what they were so get BNW sorted as you will need the runes -same for LOL, you will need the shards.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Basically the game kicks your ass day in day out until you get a lucky pull that really helps you

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Basically the game kicks your ass day in day out until you get a lucky pull that really helps you
    Yes, that’s true but we’re all keep on playing it ... hahaha
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/