Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Join a clan and earn those red skull, you can easily save for a few good sets of talisman. If you can at least purchase one yellow, red and blue this month. Each are a 4 set and you can only buy one of each subtype per month. That way you can have a full set next month. Warlords are also available.

Dont concern yourself that you have a mixed set, the most important thing is a full set as soon as possible. They are definetly a good buy. Your real concern you may have is enough resources to level them up.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I looked at your roster. Your best characters for farming/pvp are Alexander, raven witch, horus, red minotaur and musashi. Rule of thumb- have a strong Eddie with a diverse set of skills, a good reviver, and a multi hitter and a good single hitter or character that can wear talismans to complete an objective. You also might want to level golden Pharoah dog. Make sure that you have sets of talismans on your characters, according to the right color slots they have. Echo, or counterstrike on Alex, thorns on a character would be good, chance on someone, the other new artifact 5
    Green set would be ok on a character with green slots. Any leftover slots use a cosmic talisman. Dont use singles of talismans unless you just want to pad some stats. As they dont help with anything else. Other characters to use as fill in would be your koku, or magus Crimean soldier. Since you dont yet have alchemist I would save for him, but if you decide to spend the fragments pick up alchemy talismans. Also with badges I would get destiny talismans when you can. Later if you have the frontier coins to spare warlords are good.
    Thank you for taking the time to check my roster, your tips were very nice and I already made some adjustments to my team and it looks like now my toons are stronger and now I'm using the almost the full power of Alex and he is very useful in the PvP battles😬

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Join a clan and earn those red skull, you can easily save for a few good sets of talisman. If you can at least purchase one yellow, red and blue this month. Each are a 4 set and you can only buy one of each subtype per month. That way you can have a full set next month. Warlords are also available.

Dont concern yourself that you have a mixed set, the most important thing is a full set as soon as possible. They are definetly a good buy. Your real concern you may have is enough resources to level them up.
    Thank you! I'm already part of a clan and I actually bought some talismans that i wasn't using for some reason, but now after all of your advices I made adjustments and with these talis I'm able to continue; I'm still having some difficulties but at least I can make progress