Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Arena question about reset of Division

I usually have shot for 3000 in Arena. 3500 always seemed like such a grind. I notice that every time I have reached 3000 (Warlord I), that after the event I am set back to 2500. So, I figured if I got to 3500 (King V) that it would reset to 3000. But it dropped me all the way back to 2500 again! That seems like a lot to do to even get to 3500 every week! I then wonder how those who are at 4100 even get there! How many arena matches do you have to win in a week to get there! Seems like incredibly difficult and an incredible amount of work for scant reward.
    When I went past 3500 I was rank 121. The whole Division scheme seems screwy to me.

OS
    Android
    You need to be above 4000 as someone previously stated. In the past if I wanted to be in top 100 or even 50 it may easily take 200+ wins depending on your defense stats.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    4500 to fall back to 3500

OS
    iOS
    OK thanks for that

OS
    Android
    I started at 2500 this week. 527 wins later and im at 6200

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    I started at 2500 this week. 527 wins later and im at 6200
    Do you enjoy doing arena for fun? I just do not have time to do that many battles - I plug away to get my ironite reward but I have not been near top 50/75 or so for a long time!

It can be fun but I just get frustrated with the AI and the same teams thing - though results vary a lot for sure! Not sure AI totally decides but it certainly can vary outcomes......
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I also don't enjoy Arena as much as I used to. Maybe I lack the important characters, all the (more or less same) overpowered characters everywhere, the streaky defense boost (or attack malus) are annoying and I just lack time to do (and win) many battles.
    Another thing that is pure demotivation for me, is the division thing. They changed it not so long ago and it was clear from the start, that this would be problematic. I think the medal reward thing is cool to give good rewards also to #2 and #3. This is a lot better than it was before. But for the rest... #rank and #points just do not fit. I usually end the week around #100, but get the same rewards as I would be rank #1000! Factor 10! The game has a lot bigger problems, still it would be great if we could see a rework there. List refresh is still problematic due to server issues and if it works, it often gives similar or partly the same opponents, often far above my rank.

The best thing about Arena recently: There are no arena events!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I enjoy it every now and then. I wouldnt want to do it every week. Blade is that you in 4th place?

OS
    Android
    No, it's the other blade! I am #308 atm

OS
    Android
    The other blade? Now im confuzed,are you my trooper? Or is the other blade?