OS
    iOS

Forum navigation question

What is the best way to search for old content in the forum?
    I'm looking for the post about the LOL XV dungeon and team suggestions and the two-image breakdown someone created detailing what each key is for and what drops from each keyed dungeon.

I apologize for wasting a post on this, but every time I try to search all I get is that there are too many results and I cannot find what I'm looking for. How do others successfully search through forum content to find specific posts?
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    See the LoL dungeon thread. There is also a thread call something the dungeon cheat sheet.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

the post is pinned/sticky on the forum. https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ys-Cheat-Sheet

OS
    iOS
    Thanks. I hadn't tried the word cheat. That helped.
    And thanks for the link.
    I did not know before just now that there are items below the sub-folders on the main forum page. I've always gone to the sub folder I needed and never scrolled down far enough to see posts below. Thanks for the responses. Definitely helped.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID