Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Chosen Dead (Sacrifice) - Earn Awakening Soul Fragments + Moonchild Fragments!

Name:  The-Chosen-Dead-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 3510
Size:  314.3 KB

Sacrifice for rare rewards!

From now until November 17th at 4PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Awakening Soul Fragments
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Awakening Soul Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Awakening Soul Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 12 Awakening Soul Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 40 Awakening Soul Fragments
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 100 Awakening Soul Fragments
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 200 Awakening Soul Fragments
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 500 Awakening Soul Fragments

Awakening Fragments can be used to purchase Class Specific Awakening material from the Resources tab in the shop or can be converted into an Awakening Soul. The Awakening Soul is a unique soul that provides a random Awakening material when summoned.

For full details on the Awakening feature head to our Awakening Guide news post!

Additionally, complete Sacrifice-themed Event Challenges for rewards including Moonchild Fragments, Skill Shards, ultra rare Lord of Light Awakening Material and new Artifact Talismans!

Artifact Talismans are green Talismans with a 5-set effect. Equip these Talismans to permanently Increase MAGIC by 15% at the start of your turn. You will also gain 50% Fury after your first attack, and generate 10% Fury, Heal allies based on your MAGIC stat, and grant Perfect Accuracy to self for 1 turn when you take damage. Finally, Artifact Talismans give the wearer a 15% Chance to inflict Perfect Stun on a random enemy for 2 turns and a 20% chance to Remove All Negative Effects, including Silver Effects, from yourself when you take damage.

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Alchemist Fragments, Rare or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

During this event the following additions have been made to the store:
    Talisman Key Soul x1 (15 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    Raven’s Altar Key Soul x1 (15 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    Mayan Key Soul x1 (15 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    Frontier Coins x50 (50 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Arcane) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Power) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Sorcery) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    5⭐ Sacrificial Heart x3 (300 Common Souls, 8 per event)
    5⭐ Sacrificial Heart x1 (10 Rare Souls, 5 per event)

Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and grab our revamped Essence Chaser Pack for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. This pack now contains five 5* Sacrificial Hearts in addition to Ironite, a bit of Gold, 5 Skill Shards and 20 Rare Souls!

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

OS
    iOS
    Never a fan of essentially 2 sac events back to back.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Question: why Overwhelming talismans? Artifact clearly benefit from magic

OS
    Android
    Okies. This is how shall we say this.... FRACKING stupid. We just HAD a sacrifice event that as far as I am concerned blew. What did it blow? Well... I will leave that to your imaginations.

OS
    Android
    That is how they do things. They usually give the subtype you dont want, so you can earn the one you want at a letter date. That way you will purchase or grind for that second set.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

the set can be used on breeg, piece of mind, and other mixed/random damage dealers. im using a set or two of overwhelming warp talismans on some characters. not ideal perhaps but not a total waste. unlike before avengers, id see strike sets on grim reaper eddie, which is a waste.

OS
    Android
    Being a 5 set you must need to use a cosmic with high magic stats to get the most from the ability.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    This is too close to the last Sac event. I have a good amount of duplicate characters, but lack of XP material.

I'll start thinking about leveling them up during grinding, but I don't care about these rewards enough to worry about it this time.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Not once, but twice did the Vortex not trigger after hitting well past the mark. Ridiculous. 1000 Awakening frags that never showed up besides the usual rewards.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Still getting the sac pit hanging during a sacrifice. Have to log off the game and log back in. It does give the rewards (talismans were there, and souls from what I could figure out but who knows for sure?) but its a pain. The timing is pretty close to the last sac event, we have had dungeons pretty much non stop since then too. So obviously been grinding dungeons which don't give you the XP that the cosmos worlds do so I have a lot of leveling up to do. When normally I have a good amount of characters ready to go. I shouldn't have too much trouble I guess doing the challenges but unlike last time not sure I will push beyond the 300k.

Can someone tell me, is it the sacrifice event or frag event that normally gives you 1* T1 evo runes to purchase from the store with common souls? Here it's showing hearts which I don't need at this time and would rather buy a rarer resource with them.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.