Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Thanks for one more garbage event...

OS
    Android
    I've still not recovered enough from the last sacrifice event, but at least I can trade what few common souls I have got a couple of big hearts for next month's sacrifice event.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Never a fan of essentially 2 sac events back to back.
    We did have a soul drop event in between though, so I dont mind as I have enough fodder for the event....

But smh, magic passive talisman and the give us.... OVERWHELMING!!!

Im somewhat underwhelmed!

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Still getting the sac pit hanging during a sacrifice.
    Out of interest, have you tried maybe just not touching anything and then waiting a bit? I was getting the same thing, but I was realising it was because I was being eager and clicking stuff which meant that while it was loading a change in char in the lineupe occured (removed or added) and then that is what was causing it to hang. So now I drop the sac, then wait patiently, then load the next sac etc... Not had a hang since
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 11-09-2019 at 06:31 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post

Out of interest, have you tried maybe just not touching anything and then waiting a bit? I was getting the same thing, but I was realising it was because I was being eager and clicking stuff which meant that while it was loading a change in char in the lineupe occured (removed or added) and then that is what was causing it to hang. So now I drop the sac, then wait patiently, then load the next sac etc... Not had a hang since
    Yeah this is something that first happened to me in last month's sac event. its a server issue I'm sure. I don't touch anything but it just shows the pit with the light going around but thats it. I mean I can wait a bit but how long is a bit? 2 minutes? 5 minutes? 10 minutes? Quicker to restart the app and get my rewards rather than waiting for the app to decide if its going to finish the sacrifice or not...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Pulled a hallowed Eddie from this

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Not once, but twice did the Vortex not trigger after hitting well past the mark. Ridiculous. 1000 Awakening frags that never showed up besides the usual rewards.
    This happened to me too... I got the ultimate sac reward but not the vortex... vortex did not move from previous position... I'm pissed because i wasted all my dup 5 star toons.... dou bt i will hit th evortex again this time around... fuck it

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Yeah this is something that first happened to me in last month's sac event. its a server issue I'm sure. I don't touch anything but it just shows the pit with the light going around but thats it. I mean I can wait a bit but how long is a bit? 2 minutes? 5 minutes? 10 minutes? Quicker to restart the app and get my rewards rather than waiting for the app to decide if its going to finish the sacrifice or not...
    For me, as long as I wait for maybe 30 seconds/min it comes through eventually... But only if I dont touch any characters at all. Probs a different, yet similar issue I guess.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Well, I like the awaken frags bonus so after all nice event IMHO
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    I would have been frustrated if not for the book of souls event we just had. Plenty of sacrifice fodder thanks to that.

But yeah, what's the deal with getting Overwhelming type talismans that are meant to enhance magic? That's just weird. I suppose I'll have to balance it out with a Cosmic with a magic boost.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    It's totally fucked up right now. The app starts and once it gets past the load screen, the display just gets black with only the gold, sands etc. at the top. Can't do anything.