Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    God thanks that their "talented team" is creating "incredible world class video games that are fun to play". And that they "hold each other to a high standard of ethics to create high-quality content for their players". Imagine how bad LotB would work if they wouldn't "develop the highest quality mobile & PC RPG games".

Source: https://navigatorgames.ca/about/

OS
    iOS
    It’s wonderful how great one can be when writing about yourself. I’m sure that page would be drastically different if written by those actually using your product.

Did I mention I happen to be the greatest human being to ever live? True story.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    It’s almost as pretentious as U2 or Gene Simmons

OS
    iOS
    Game is totally broken this afternoon here.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    It’s almost as pretentious as U2 or Gene Simmons
    Impossible as there is no one more pretentious than Bono..no one...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    But yeah, what's the deal with getting Overwhelming type talismans that are meant to enhance magic? That's just weird. I suppose I'll have to balance it out with a Cosmic with a magic boost.
    What characters do we think would be good for these ones? Someone who does True or mixed damage, with a good Fury. Benjamin Breeg perhaps?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    What characters do we think would be good for these ones? Someone who does True or mixed damage, with a good Fury. Benjamin Breeg perhaps?
    Breeg's fury stat is the worry. Crusader and Iron Eddies have similar or better magic stats, and better fury stats than Breeg. Breeg can already cleanse silvers, Iron and Crusader can but in a more limited capacity so might give both of those some extra flexibility I'm thinking.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Breeg's fury stat is the worry. Crusader and Iron Eddies have similar or better magic stats, and better fury stats than Breeg. Breeg can already cleanse silvers, Iron and Crusader can but in a more limited capacity so might give both of those some extra flexibility I'm thinking.
    Good point, Crusader has twice the Special of Breeg. Couple of good choices, and I've started seeing them used for their effects rather than the stats in some teams.

I'm thinking I'll miss going for the full set of Artifacts this time around, work on ensuring I can get an Ultimate during the next Sacrifice event. Some of the easier to get challenge rewards seems pretty nice. Those 5 Airstrip keys for example.
    Azagthor-0732